Jake's Nightmare

REMINDER: JAKE AND YOU AREN'T DATING YET

Jake fluttered his eyes open only feeling someone's hand move a hair string that was in front of his face and tucked it behind his ear.

Jake struggled to open his eyes and once he successfully did, he realized on someone. Someone familiar...

He looked up and Saw you in your usual clothes, Jake was sleeping in your lap earlier.

Jake widen his eyes and Became flustered, did he really just slept in his crush's lap?!

"Morning, Jake. You kinda fell asleep in my lap earlier." You beamed at him, Jake's heart skipped a few beats. This woman can literally kill him with just a smile.

"Y/N, I-" Jake was cut off by Your finger that was placed on his lips, shutting him up.

"Shhhhh I know, darling. I know." You muttered as Jake was confused but looked like he was about to explode.

You took your finger off his lips as they both stared at each other.

Jake's eyes went down to your eyes

Down to your lips.

You began leaning in and Jake did as well.

Until both of your mouths met each other's.

Jake felt like he had everything. He's with his crush, He got his first kiss with her and she already knew.

But the kiss didn't last long as Jake didn't feel your lips on his anymore.

Now he was in a room full of darkness and gray smoke.

He was confused, where the hell is he?

He got up and walked around while covering his nose from the Grey smoke.

Jake saw something horrifying in front of him.

He saw you, dead

Your body on a pool of blood while you looked like you were stabbed in every part of your body.

He ran over to your body with widen eyes and tears.

"Y/N! No! No! NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. Y/N, WAKE UP! PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU. PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!" Jake cried as he screamed of agony causing him to jolt up.

He woke up in a gasp in his bedroom, he looked around and saw you beside him. He remembered that you slept over since you guys were working a project and it was already late so you stayed over since Jake was worried, you'd get kidnapped or worse, killed.

Jake had a sigh of relief as he got closer and hugged your physical alive body tight from behind, causing you to wake up.

"Huh? What? J-Jake?!?" You exclaimed, turning around and seeing Jake koala hug you and looked at you with teary eyes.

You noticed that there were bags under his eyes, dry tears streaming down his face and it broke your heart to a million pieces.

You hold his hands so that you can turm around and look at him.

"Did you get a nightmare?" You asked and Jake nodded slowly.

"You-I...I saw your dead body, you were  stabbed in every part of your body and I couldn't do anything but cry....Don't leave me please.." Jake explained with his teary eyes as he tucked under your chin and hid his face in your neck.

"I will never leave you, ever."