Backstabber

Don't forget to play the song above later :)
Timeline: Episode 9

"Hey peeps! Who's ready to-" Jake cuts himself off when he realized that Y/N was crying in Hailey's shoulder.

Hailey death glares at him for what He had just said about her Step-sister.

(A/N: You're Zander's younger sister by a year, you're the same age as Milly)

"Y/N?! What's wrong?" Jake asked confused, Hailey Scoffs at his words.

Jake tries to walk over to Y/N but was stopped by Milly who walked in-front of him, Jake noticed some tears in Milly's eyes too.

"Hey, what's happened-" Jake was cut off by Milly's Hard fist slap.

But what was Y/N feeling? A mix of confusion, sadness, and anger.

She was angry at Jake, Her crush had just made fun of her Stage fright.

She was confused at Jake, why did he say those words after all the happy history they had?

She was Upset, Why did he do that?

"How could you, Jake?! i thought you were our friend!" Milly said through tears, Caressing her own hand that slapped Jake.

Jake was hit with Confusion. why did Milly, the one who acted like a lil sister to Jake just slapped him?

"What-What are you talking about!? Hey, what's wrong-" Jake was cut off when he tried to grab Milly's hand.

"Don't touch me!" Milly pushed away Jake's hand, leaving Jake with more confusion and sadness.

Zander walks over to the two with a cleched fist and a phone in the other hand.

"Maybe this will refresh your memory." Zander played the recording that was sent to Y/N's phone earlier, Jake widens his eyes.

"Heck, Y/N can't even sing without me because of her stupid stage fright! And they probably wouldn't stand a chance without me! They should be grateful that I joined them in the first place!" The Audio recording of Jake said as it continued, Jake tried to defend himself.

"W-Wait-that isn't, Hey! no no! I didn't mean a word in anything I said-" Jake was cut off by Zander.

"We should be grateful huh?!" Zander stopped the recording as the room darkens with Negative energy.

"Looks like I was right all along, we should've never gave you a 2nd chance." Zander crossed his arms in absolute dissapointment and Anger.

"I-I-I'm sorry!" Jake stuttered through his sentence.

"I really didn't mean any of that!" Jake trying to defend himself but failing once again.

The entire music club even Y/N.

Jake looks at Hailey and Y/N desperately.

"Hailey! Y/N! Please! You both know that was just a load of bull crap. I-I-I wasn't thinking straight' Those guys had me on and I shouldn't have listened, please believe me!" Jake desperately begged, hoping one of the step sisters would believe him and one of them did but it sure wasn't Hailey.

Hailey and Zander were bout to open their mouth to speak but was cut off by Y/N who put her hand on their shoulder, stopping them.

(A/N: Im skipping my love bc I'm lazy, Make sure you played the song from the start.)

"You did need my love.."

Jake widen his eyes when he heard the words, he was expecting her to scream or shout or let it all out (somebody get this rn in the comments)

But no instead of running off or yelling at him, Y/N crashed into his Arms and hugged him tight.

Y/N knew Jake wouldn't mean those things.

Sure, He bullied her brother and step-sister before but that doesn't stop her from falling in-love with him.

"Y/N! What the hell are you doing? Get away from him!" Hailey raised her voice.

"I-I need a moment with him for a bit, could you guys l-leave?" Y/N said while still hugging Jake.

"N-No! Absolutely not-" Zander was cut off.

"If they want some privacy then we'll let it be." Hailey said grabbing Zander and dragging him with her to the door along with the others.

Now it was just the 2 of them, alone once again.

Standing a few feet apart from each other, wanting each other's comfort.

Jake opened his mouth to speak but was cut off instantly.

"Explain yourself NOW!" Y/N raised her voice like Hailey.

Jake was scared and shocked, Y/N never raised her voice at him before so this was new.

Jake took a deep breath, bit his lip, and walked over to The h/c girl.

They were now standing in-front of each-other, face to face, breath to breath and lips to lips.

"They pressured me to choose sides, They kept telling me about some Crappy stuff about you guys especially you, Y/N." Jake explained and Y/N's head shot up at him.

"They kept saying that You guys were using me as a singer because you can't sing and that you would just use me as a lead singer for the competition." Jake explained more and Y/N felt pity for Jake.

"I tried to stood up for all of you guys including you but they pressured me too much which caused me to say those stuff about you and I swear! I Didn't mean any of it!" Jake Said as tears formed in his eyes and Y/N's eyes started tearing up too.

"J-Jake.." Y/N muttered and Now they were both staring in each other's eyes.

Brown eyes met E/C

"I should be the one sorry, not you." Y/N Hugged him again and Jake was confused.

"Drew was trying to get a raise at me and I tried my best to hold it back but obviously I failed." Y/N cried in his Jacket, She started feeling Jake pat her back.

"Shhhhhh, I'm here. I'm so sorry..." Jake said.

They both hugged each other tight as they collasped on the floor but didn't stop cuddling.

"I mean uh Jake, A Musician isn't all I am you know." Y/N spoke off and Jake felt crimson red.

"I mean I could be-we could be-uhm.." Y/N stopped herself when she realized that Jake was just staring at her with loving eyes and Rosy cheeks.

"Jake?" Y/N asked.

"Stop talking." Jake replied pulling Y/N closer to him now Y/N had the rosy cheeks.

They were an inch close to kissing.

Jake couldn't stand the space between them anymore and Kissed Y/N's Soft lips.

Y/N kissed back as they both just enjoy each other's taste.

But Then here comes the Over protective brother.

"Alright, love birds. That's eno-" Zander cut himself off when he saw them Almost making out.

"OI!" Zander yelled causing the two to split from each other's lips and Blushed from embarrasment.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DATING BOYS?!" Zander yelled and Hailey face palmed behind him.

"Explain, you and luke then huh?" Y/n raised an eye-brow, Zander went red.

"Alright, you got me there." Zander huffed.

Jake giggled at How cute Y/N was at this very teasing moment.