A Vampire's Marking

Au is set in a world where ALL of the TMF Characters are Vampires.

Y/N L/N kept running and running in the tall grass. She wanted to get away from here as fast as possible. Possibly half of the Gacha Population were now Vampires including the most famous And prestigious High school, Rosemeadow High.

Y/N then took a stop as she took a breather.

There's no way he's still following me, right? I need to get out of Rosemeadow quick.

Suddenly she felt a cold breeze of Air swish by her.

Oh no....

Y/n immediately started running again but felt herself collapse on an electric fence.

"Goddamnit!"

Y/N groaned and got up but then she felt someone tug on her arm, She widened her eyes as her eyes darted to the person behind her or should I say, Vampire Jake.

"There you are, Sweetheart! Why did you keep running away from me, I thought you loved me."

Jake took both of her hands into his with his red eyes full of lust but for some reason, he didn't look he wanted her blood.

He wanted her.

Y/N gulped as she tried to get out of his grasp before she felt like passing out in his arms.

"Don't worry love, Nobody's gonna hurt you. I'll make sure of it."

Y/N groaned as the sun was glowing through the window but then she felt a pair of arms holding her waist. She immediately snapped her eyes open to see that Jake was hugging her like he was her Teddy bear while his head was tucked in her neck, he kept mumbling things beneath his breath.

"Sweetheart~" Jake sleeptalked through as it sent a shiver down her spine. She tried to move but she felt him start leaving soft kisses on her neck.

"J-Jake! P-Please-"

"Shhhh, I told you it's just us. Let me ply a bit with you, Love. I swear I'll be Gentle, I used to do this to you all the time when I was a human."

Y/n whimpered as Jake Continued to leave marks on her neck.

"Don't worry, Love. I'm not turning you to a Vampire. I'm just giving you A Vampire's marking."

He grabs the edge of the blanket over them suddenly as he puts it over both of their bodies.

"It won't hurt a bit."