Spicy Morning (College AU)

Not me getting this idea from a fvck1ng wet the bed Jake edit on tiktok ;-;

Also yes, we're in the oxford dorms baby.

It was a Cold winter morning in England as the snow fell on the oxford school Dorms, the wind burst through everyone's windows.

Meanwhile Y/N's back was cuddled against Jake's chest, Jake had woke up due to the breeze as He looked down on his princess. He smiles at her before leaning down on her neck and leaving some little marks, Y/N wakes up to sudden shivers down her spine as she felt Jake sucking her neck.

"Jake, not now~"

She groaned as she heard Jake Chuckle darkly behind her, Jake grabs the edge of the blanket and covers it over both of them. Jake got up and on top of her as he continued to leave marks on her neck while gripping her waist with his hand. She softly moaned and groaned his name before grabbing his shoulders and gently pushing him up.

"Jake! It's literally so cold right now..."

"Then let me warm you up, Princess."

He leans to kiss her but she stops him by laying a finger on his lips.

"Nuh-uh, Morning breath."

He groaned as Jake frowned while Y/N gave him an innocent smile before He suddenly tackles her with a tight hug.

"Jake!" She giggled as Jake giggled back while leaving kisses on her neck, Y/N couldn't hold back a few moans. She stops him by turning around and Suddenly kissing him, He roughly kisses back and played with her tongue.

"What'd you say about Morning breath again, love?"

"Shut it."

Y/N got up from the bed as she heard Jake yell behind her.

"Come back here, L/N! We're not done here!"