Enemies to lovers (Pt 1)

Ah the old enemies to lovers core like the 2 main characters are enemies then suddenly become Lovers.

Takes place in episode 1, Jailey scene but I made it into a Jake x Reader version.

"Oh look, The music freak trio." Drew said as Hailey, Zander, and Y/N walk by the Jomies. Jake blushed when he saw Y/N pass by.

"What a bunch of nerds!" Henry Laughed.

"Hails, you know what to do." Y/N whispered into her best friend's ear.

"Oh look its the monkeys who have nothing better to do than to look down at others because its the only way to deal with their daddy issues." Hailey said as The Girl best friends high fived each other.

All of the jomies (except Jake) ooed at Hailey's word, Drew Chuckled.

(A/N: I started simping when drew chuckled)

"Someone's fiesty this morning." Said Jake putting a hand on his hip, Y/N holded out her tongue in disgust.

"C'mon girls, we have more important things to do than engage with these imbeciles." Zander said.

"For the record, It was your buffons who started on them first! Keep them under control." Y/N finally spoke up, Jake smirked.

"I can't promise that Princess and anyway don't you have better things to do than engage with this imbecile? Or do you just like my company?" Jake flirted as Y/N became a tomato, causing her to be speechless.

"Oh get real and we do have more important things to do that loiter around and pick on people." Hailey stood up for her Girl best friend.

"And what's that? Write cute little love songs to your boyfriend? Really its cute." Jake said, Leaving a confused Y/N.

'I swear to god if this dude actually thinks Zander and Hailey are dating then I'm gonna puke.' Y/N thought in her head, The Jomies chuckled at Jake's comment.

"Why don't you just admit that deep down, you're just a very jealous little boy who wishes he had half of the music talent, the 3 of us have. Have fun acheiving nothing with your life." Hailey said Walking away with Zander and Y/N.

"Damn Hails, you got em good." Y/N complimented as they both fist bumped and started putting the Band competition posters around the school.

"I still don't get the fact that He just flirted with me.." Y/N muttered.

"Oh I don't know maybe he's trying to get with you~" Hailey teased as a joke.

"Oh shut up." Y/N muttered.