Enemies to lovers (Pt 23)

LETS GOOOOO I'VE BEEN WAITING

A Warning for once, So much angst I poured into this part lol.

As Young little Jake was getting named called, He heard a familiar H/c-haired at the corner of his eye.

He realizes its was Y/n when she was in middle school and a Hooded Boy who was calling her names.

"You're so pathetic! Why are you even trying so hard, huh? You'll never amount to anything!"

Little Y/n starts to cry harder as her tears kept spilling everywhere.

"You'll always be a freak!"

This makes Jake's blood boil as his past self transitions into his present self and walks over to the mysterious person.

"Hey! Leave her alone! Don't talk to her that way-"

Before Jake had finished his sentence, The figure turns around revealing...himself?

"What?! N-no.."

The two had a mini staring contest but then Jake had started backing up and bumped into A crying milly.

"How could you, Jake?!"

Then Milly glitched into Zander.

"I should have never trusted you."

Zander glitches into Luke.

"You're awful."

Luke glitches into Sean.

"You let us down.

Then finally, Sean glitches into a angry and tear-eyed Y/n.

Before Jake could react, he was slapped again by her.

"I hate you, Jake Sterling!"

"Wait, Please! Let me explain!"

As Jake open his eyes, he suddenly appears back in the same purple fog as usual. With only the lockers that were behind Y/n staying with him.

"Y/n?"

"Y/N!"

Jake's voice echoed through the fog as he heard a familiar bass guitar playing. He turns around and Sees Hailey playing Y/n's guitar with Y/n beside her with a numb expression, staring into Jake's soul from afar.

You, you came with a warning

I should have seen it

My bad for falling

Y/n sang as she approached her ex boyfriend, face to face with an angry expression this time.

I'm, I'm far from perfect

But I know what my worth is

More than you're giving

Y/n then suddenly pushes Jake into a hole where he sees his past transitioning to the future.

What goes up, comes back down

What goes out, comes around

You're so dumb and reckless

You already wrecked this

Then he lands into the same purple fog again but some of his past bullies were right in front of him while the other bullies were behind him.

What goes up, comes back down

And your day we'll come around

Then they glitched into the music club and the jomies along with Zoey and Lia holding their phones but then he turns to Y/n who was still singing but looking at him with a dead, numb and emotionless expression.

I don't wanna fix this

You already wrecked this

For good

As the music slowly faded away, Y/n's figures fades into a middle school version of her with a sickening insane smile on her face.

Then she keeps glitching into her present self and middle school self.

"Wrong choice, my love."

"Wrong choice..."

Were the last words Jake heard before He falls into a bottomless pit once more.