Helpless

No, sadly this isn't Hamilton AU.

It's best if you watched the Yandere Luke AU on YT made by Daisy's VA (Harudori)

Takes place in "Luke misunderstood" Yandere Luke AU part 5 AU, after Zander sized Jake's clothing size.

"Let's pray to God that Jake is still alive." Y/N muttered as Hailey laughed at her comment while they both walk to the music club together.

"You're saying that because you don't want your precious Jakey to be dead before you guys get married~" Hailey teased while making a kissy face, Y/N playfully slaps her hand.

"Shut it!" Y/N said as Hailey rolled her eyes with a smile.

"I better be the maid of honor since I let him in the club just for you two." Hailey pointed to Y/N.

"Whatever." Y/N chuckled as Hailey opened the music club door and saw Jake lying dead on the floor while Zander was sitting on Sean's table.

"Jake!" Y/n exclaimed, running over to Jake who woke up and rubbed his head while groaning.

"Zander, you nearly killed him." Hailey commented as Zander rolled his eyes while playing with his nails.

"I'm sorry, ok? It's not my fault that I don't know how to use that thing." Zander huffed as Hailey sighed.

"Jake, are you ok? Where does it hurt?" Y/N bombarded Him with questions.

"A bit on the head." Jake responded as the two made eye contact, Brown eyes met E/C.

One look into your eyes and the sky's the limit, Helpless~

The two looked away awkwardly as Zander interrupted them with a Cough while Hailey was smirking.

"Stop with the damn pda and get up, lovebirds." Zander said as Y/n helped Jake up but not letting go of his hand, Jake didn't want to let go too.

"Oh please, you and Luke are worst!" Y/n said.

"Shut up!" Zander said with a red face.

Down for the count and I'm drownin' in em.