16

The knights started to make their move, but Phil started to attack them, getting their attention away from his son.

Techno got up fast, swinging his sword, and clashing with the king in the process. George fended himself quite well, but he knew that this man was stronger.

The king was knocked to his feet. He looked up to see the blood drip from Techno's hands as more anger fueled him.

"Who are you?" George asked.

"Technoblade. The blood God." Techno got his ax out and started to take the king's head off. It took a few swings, but the head came off swiftly from the king's body. The head hit the ground with the body fell moments after, blood spilling from the head and body. 

Techno turned to his family, his mom was a bit shocked by the sudden actions he took. Tommy then started to cheer, moving away from them.

"FUCK YEA!!"

Techno chuckled, moving over to his parents. "hey Mom." He smiled at her as she was holding onto Phil's arm. 

"Techno, you've grown so much."

"We should be appearing home soon-"

A splash is heard, along with a trapped door opening. Techno swam up and out, hearing three others as well.

"Welcome home, how was it?" Wilbur looked at the four of them. Tommy got up starting to yell at him. 

Kristin/Trixtin looked at Wilbur, she smiled more being with her husband, and her three boys. 

"Welcome home Mom."

"Glad to be home."

THE END