the writing prosses

Decided to change a few things around for lore. October 17 (no page)

Got busy with life in this time frame but was thinking about what to do to make the story dramatic. - Jess. (Having fun)

When I wrote, Tommy looked up at the sky. I almost cried. My thoughts went to him looking up to the passing of Techno, and it broke my heart. Oh shit, sorry.
-Nov 26. Page 4.

Love the kingdom of Utah. Xd - Nov 25. Page 5.

1st chapter was released... knowing only half of chapter 2 is written...fuck. XD. How do I know the whole story but just so lazy to write it out? I'll eventually get there.
-Dec 8 (no page) Jess

To let most people know, the concept was written Nov 2 and hasn't been touched. So anything the concept has been changed or moved around. Kinda the first thing I did in a daze after waking up. So, a whole lot of misspells and wording. Dec 9-10. (Middle of the night) Jess (no page)

Merry Christmas. Well, late Christmas. Dec 28 Jess.

The story is still continuing, just busy. Ahahahah. Got to get back to work. Peace. Decided 28 Jess.

Fuck, need to write but my brain has no work. Honestly work, and other stories keep coming and I also get great ideas for this one. Just need time. Yay. Also Happy late Valentine's Day. -March 11 Jess.

In the life I have, I put shit off. I promise I think about these stories, but new ones come and go, and I get sidetracked easily. Then again, I was anime, and I got sidetracked regardless.  Anyway, I am close to finishing. Yay!!!
This is one of the best stories that I have written. It may not be perfect, but I don't care. - April 30 Jess. (No page)

BOOM! Story end. Lol, not really. 3 am. gets to you. Just that alone, and I said yes. I was wondering if I should do it as the dream intended or have it as a boom. So I am doing both. The intended version, and the one I liked more. The one I like more will be in the story, but the intended one is after this. -April 30th, page 15

Second thought, sticking with the intended version. Will put the boom after. -April 30th. Page 15

Better idea...I will have both...hehe. - April 30th, Page 15

Started November 2nd
Posted December 8th
Ended April 30th

I am so tired because I feel sick, but I am still capable to do things. My allergies are getting the worst of me. Anyways the story is finished. Thank you for reading this and supporting it any way possible. 

See you in the next story.