10

After that, Tommy went under Niki's care under the kings order. Tommy was a bit traumatized, so any little thing he did wrong he would apologize, only to be hugged by his dad as he cried.

"Dad..."

"It is okay, Tommy. I got you. You are not in trouble." Phil was always reassuring his son that it was okay.

"C-can I send Wilby a letter?" Tommy whispered, and Phil nodded.

"Of course, once the sunsets over the hills."

"Thanks, Dad..." Tommy smiled to his dad, who was very gently with him.

Hours soon passed, and the two were in their room. Phil lit a small candle as Tommy was writing to his older brothers. He only said Wilby, but he also wanted to write to Techno.

He sealed his letter and handed the letter to Phil, who tied it to his crow, who flew away after the letter was tied to them.

"Hopefully, they won't be upset after hearing what you went through." Phil messed up Tommy head.

"Hey! I may not be the best, but they would say I deserved it." Tommy crossed his arms pouting.

"No, they won't. They love you too much. You are their little brother. They would kill Sam honestly."

"Yea, right."

Tommy didn't believe it, Wilbur and Techno would normally laugh at Tommy's misery they did to him. But whenever they said he was being bullied or messed with by the people in the village nearby their house. The two would say he deserved it for being a brat or too loud, but he was never messed with the Village. However, the bullying never stopped until Techno saw it first hand and killed them.

"Tommy..." Phil chuckled at his youngest son, pouting, "get to bed, you have things to do. A ball is coming up in a month. Maybe Techno would be up."

"Maybe, who knows. Techno is a wanker thou."

"Bed."

"Yes dad."

Tommy went to bed as Phil looked at his letter from Wilbur saying Techno hasn't waken up yet but shows signs in a few weeks or so.