12

Chapter 4
The Rescue

_______________

Technoblade took a shower getting into his thoughts on what to do when he arrived. He gets out, dries up, and changes into a white button-up, black pants that are stretched, his socks, and boots that have a slight heel to them. He grabbed his brush and brushes his hair, braiding his hair after.

He leaves the bathroom to see Wilbur talking to Dream who arrived while he was in the shower.

"Dream."

"Techno, how was the sleep?"

"Meh, better when you weren't here though."

"Anyways, Philza sent me the layout from what he and Tommy have seen. There is more but the thrown room is what you be looking for." Dream pulls out an invitation that he has taken from one of the party senders. "6 days from now, the king has put up a party for the celebration of his ruling. I'd say that is the perfect time to do it."

Wilbur and Techno look at the map to see where their dad and brother would be for all of this.

"And our mom?" Techno brought up glancing at Dream curiously.

"She is a part of the whole thing, actually. From what I have been told she would be sold at the party, not for her body, for her wings." He looked at the boys with sadness. "I am sure Philza would attack once he sees her but you have to inform him to stay calm during the whole thing till the king is dead. Tommy will be on the upper levels out of danger as Phil would be on the ground floor."

"It looks easy but I am surely gonna have some trouble." Techno walked away from the two, grabbing a bag of food, potions, his sword, axe, and his pigling mask.

"Well, I should be heading out then if I want to save my family. Will you be joining me Dream?"

"No, I have plans to do with a few friends. Bye for now." Dream left the two brothers in their thoughts.