30th april, are you real ?

Hello my angel, my universe. Have I told you today that I love you ? Because I do, I love you with all my heart darling and today I was thinking in something you asked me the other day while we were talking for hours during night, I enjoy my time with you, anyway.
The question was :
Have you ever thought that I will stop loving you ?
And my answer was :

To be honest i used to think
- how does she love me that much if i am just a normal person... Such girl, with a big heart loves me ? Why...

Certainly a simple answer as, no I will never stop loving you,  wouldnt be enough with all the feelings I have for you, my darling you changed my life forever, a simple day becomes an amazing jorney just with a hello from your part, know about your morning or the sound of your voice. I told you before and I will say it every time, my angel you make me smile and laugh, just be yourself and I am happy.
You are a blessing and a gift from heaven and the most amazing part is that you love me, a nerd guy with many flaws, is this a dream ? How is this possible ?
...

Those questions used to come to my mind many times in the past but not anymore. Of course I am still the same nerd guy but now and I dont have a full answer for those questions but I am sure that you are real and yesss. You have a big heart, the best in the world, the heart of the woman I love and my promise is that I will spend my life bringing it the love I have and more.

Thanks for existing my angel, thanks for being in my life.
I love you.