8th August, serious question

The other day we were talking as always and you asked me if you were still a child, not an adult. I thought about it, and this is my answer.

You are young, kind, joyful, wonderful, nice, bring light with your personality and even  when you feel low, you pretend to be happy.
Lie to others and to yourself saying 'I am fine', I can tell; and babe it is normal to feel young compared to your age, life is not a rush or a race.
We have to take our time to live, you know me, i am almost 30 but even when I was 15 or 16 people said i was an adult because of my cold personality.
And when i see you, a part of me know that your are a child, please dont take ir the wrong way, I like that because it means you have that spark, that bright soul and charisma that i lost a long ago.

My love, I wanna hold your hand and feel that spark, see your big smile and open eyes when you see and touch snow for the first time.  Enter the living room and see you sleeping in couch with kimi ,both of you my two loves and you saying ' come and join us, lets snuggle '. Darling, believe me, as times goes you will change become more serious and I will notice it; when that time comes I will know that you and I are ready to have children.
I wont rush it, I want you to live your youth full of experiences, don't missunderstand me, you will be a wonderful mother because darling, I know that feeling ' not knowing wtf I am doing with my life ' but wont deny it I am sure about you, I want you in my future. I like you so much, will be stupid if I say something like 'you are childish, don't talk to me, I am a cold intj, not time for you '. NO NO NO

My love, I have the honor and pleassureto have met you and even more to fall in love with you and believe me, one day you will be more serious but is not a race until that day you are still you, the girl of my dreams, who loves cutes
food, memes, photos, funny vids and I dont wanna change that. Time will change but until that day lets enjoy our present.

P. S.
I love you.