13

"Grab a banana and a condom. That's right, young minds! We're gonna practice!" Mr. Graham shouted as Harry entered the classroom on Monday.

He heard whispers and giggles as he took a banana and a condom from the teacher's desk and took a seat in the back. When everyone had their prop and were sitting down Mr. Graham raised a package of condoms.
"Attention students! Don't use your teeth to open up this sucker. You'll risk breaking the rubber. If you examine it closely you can see where you open it. That's right. Upper corner."

Harry fumbled with the condom but managed to get it out.
"Now, these come flavored as well. Remember that oral sex can also give you sexually transmitted diseases. Just saying. As you can see the condom only rolls one way. You can't fail. Easy peasy. Now grab your banana. The penis has to be hard and you have to pull back the foreskin. Roll it on, just a bit at first, and make sure to press the tip to remove the air before you roll it all the way down." Mr. Graham instructed.

Harry knew what he was doing. He had practiced on himself before. He rolled the condom onto the banana.
"Now you're ready to go, unless you're having anal sex, then you need to lubricate, and make preparation beforehand. Remember that. When you remove the condom you have to be careful. Hold on to the condom and slide the penis out. Alright?"

Harry followed instructions. His cheeks were blushed due to Mr. Graham's anal speech. No one had ever spoken so openly about sex around him before. He had the sex talk with his mum when he turned thirteen but that was different. She talked about pregnancies and how to be a good boyfriend to someone.

"Good job! Now we're gonna discuss abortion." Mr. Graham said and turned to the whiteboard.

Harry listened. He went to his photography class next and developed the pictures he had taken of Louis and he smiled when he saw the result. Louis was extremely photogenic but that didn't come as a surprise.

At lunch his table once again was full. Louis was next to him, but Zayn, Liam, and Niall had joined them as well.
"Harry, what are you doing on Friday? We're gonna hang out at my place playing video games and we would like you to join us." Niall said.

Harry immediately looked at Louis who smiled encouragingly at him.
"Alright, yeah, I can join." Harry replied.

"Great!" Niall smiled.

Louis came home with him after school so they could finish the assignment for the doll, but mostly make out. When they came up for air after helping each other get off Louis held him close.
"I'm happy you wanna spend time with me friends on Friday."

"I'm nervous about it." Harry confessed.

"You don't have to be. They're nice." Louis replied.

"Yeah. Still." Harry said.

"Well, I'll be there too. I'll protect you, not that you're gonna need it." Louis answered and Harry's heart jumped. He was falling in love and that was scary and exciting at the same time.

They hung out on Wednesday after school as well. Having Louis' lips and hands on him was Harry's favorite thing now. They hadn't advanced and Harry was relieved. This was new and he didn't know if he was ready to do other things just yet but luckily Louis seemed to be on the same page. Harry asked about it later and Louis confirmed it.

When Friday arrived Harry's nerves took over. He had informed his mum yesterday that he was invited to Louis' friend's house and she got tears in her eyes and hugged him.
"I'm so happy for you, sweetie. I'm so glad you found Louis."

"Me too." Harry smiled.

He hurried home after school on Friday and ate an early dinner before he got ready. Louis would pick him up at six and they would walk to Niall's house together. He drank tea with his mum when the doorbell rang and he jumped up and ran to the hallway. A smiling Louis took his breath away.
"Hi, Lou."

Louis' smile grew wider.
"Hi, Hazza."

They just stood there smiling like fools until Harry's mum came into the hallway.
"Hi Louis, where does your friend live?"

"Three streets down." Louis answered.

"And what's his name?" Anne asked and Harry mouthed "Stop!" to her.

"Niall Horan." Louis replied.

"And how long does your mother allow you to stay out on weekends?" Anne asked.

Harry whined a "Mum!"

"Well, since I'm eighteen she's not that strict anymore. As long as I tell her where I am I can come home when I want to." Louis answered and saw Anne's terrified look. "Ehm, but when I was sixteen I could stay out until midnight if I was at a friend's place, one if we just watched a movie or something." He added and glanced at Harry who was red as a tomato.

"Thank you, Louis. Be home by twelve then, sweetie." Anne said and looked at her son.

"One? We're just gonna play video games and hang out." Harry pouted.

Anne hesitated but then she nodded her head with a smile.
"Have fun!"

Harry hurried out the door before she changed her mind. He glanced at Louis.
"She's so embarrassing!"

"Nah, she's just being a mum." Louis smiled and took Harry's hand and entwined their fingers together.

"I guess. It was the first time she had to give me a curfew. I've always been home." Harry said lightly.

Louis squeezed his hand and stopped walking. He glanced around them before he came closer and gave Harry a kiss.
"I'm sorry about that, love."

"You don't have to feel sorry for me, Lou. It's okay. Gosh, now I'm nervous again." Harry chuckled.

"No need to be. I like you so they like you." Louis replied.

"You told them you like me?" Harry questioned.

"No, but I talk about you." Louis answered.

He talked about him? What did he say? Harry couldn't be more curious but he didn't ask. Suddenly he thought about something else.
"Shit! Where's the doll?"

"At me house. I paid me sisters to babysit." Louis grinned.

"You can do that?" Harry laughed.

"Well, as exhausted parents I figured we needed a day off." Louis winked.

Suddenly they stopped in front of a house. Louis squeezed Harry's hand one last time before he let go.
"Ready?"

"Yeah." Harry gulped.