9

He almost talked himself out of going but he didn't want to let Louis down since he expected him to watch the game. He felt silly dragging the doll with him but as he reached the football field he saw a bunch of girls from his sex ed class with their dolls and felt better.

He took a seat on the bleachers close to the field and put the basket beside him. Of course, the doll started to scream so he hurried to pick it up and it stopped.

The team's were warming up. Louis ran past him and looked up and saw him. Harry didn't know if he should wave but then Louis smiled and waved at him so he waved back.

A couple of minutes later the game started and Harry tried to remember the rules. Louis played up front and ten minutes later he got hold of the ball and rushed against the opposite goal. Harry kept his fingers crossed. Louis kicked the ball and it went in and Harry stood up and cheered. After getting a pat on the back from some of his teammates, Louis searched the bleachers. Harry gave him the thumb up and Louis waved at him. Harry had to sit down because that gesture made him weak in the knees.

As the game continued he got invested. Louis made another goal and assisted on a third one and their team won 3-1. Louis came running up to him afterward, sweaty and happy.
"What did you think?"

"You were great! The star of the team." Harry smiled.

"Thanks. I'm going out to celebrate with some guys from the team. Wanna join us?" Louis asked.

"Oh, I don't wanna intrude. You go." Harry answered.

"Intrude? You wouldn't intrude, Harry!" Louis argued upset.

"I would feel like I was. Another time?" Harry replied and bit his lower lip.

Louis sighed.
"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow then. Thanks for watching me play."

"I had fun." Harry smiled.

Louis' teammates were shouting for him to hurry up. He smiled at Harry before he turned around and jogged in the direction of the locker room. Harry grabbed the basket with the doll and got down from the bleachers and headed home.

Louis was already waiting for him by his locker on Monday morning.
"Hi."

"Hi. Here's the doll. I've fed and changed her." Harry said and handed him the basket.

"Great. What are you doing after school today? Maybe I can share one of your hobbies?" Louis suggested with a smile.

"Photography?" Harry questioned.

Louis struck a pose.
"I can be your object."

"I actually have to do some black and white portraits for my photography class." Harry said.

"Great. After school?" Louis smiled.

"Yeah, okay." Harry beamed.

They had sex ed next. Harry wondered what Mr. Graham would discuss passionately this time? He both dreaded it and looked forward to it. He took a seat in the back. Louis looked at him and smiled before he sat down next to his friends.
"Welcome! I see that your dolls are still with you and that you haven't shoved them under your bed or something. I'm glad you take the assignment seriously. Caring for a doll is not the same as caring for an actual child. They don't cry based on the time. These dolls are programmed. Now, let's talk about how babies are made. It's time for the sex talk."

Harry grunted. This would be a long class.
"So we covered sexually transmitted diseases and how important it is to use protection. Now we move on to intercourse. Hopefully, by now, you know how a baby is made but for the sake of it, I'll address it. The sperms races to fertilize the egg. Everyone sitting in this room are winners. You came first." Mr. Graham said and pointed around at them with his marker.

A couple of the jocks raised their arms in the air and shouted "Woohoo!"

"I want to discuss another part of sex, the emotional one. Humans are one of the few animals that have sex for fun. Apes and dolphins do too. Some animals indulge in oral sex, like bears and bats so we're not unique there either. There are also homosexual animals, penguins, giraffes, and swans for example." Mr. Graham lectured.

Harry stared at him. Bears gave each other blow jobs? He wanted to erase that image from his mind.

"Now, I'm not trying to equate humans and animals. We differ in many ways, mostly by intelligence, and still, some of us behave worse than animals. While predators hunt and kill to survive in the animal kingdom, some humans do it for fun or pleasure. I got off track." Mr. Graham said.

You think? Harry smirked.

Mr. Graham turned to the whiteboard and wrote CONSENT.
"Men enjoy sex, women enjoy sex, gender fluid people enjoy sex, trans people enjoy sex, asexual's not so much, but only if it's consensual. Listen to your partner. It doesn't have to be verbal. You know when your partner doesn't like something. You can see it in their face, how they tense, and if you can't or pretend that you don't sense it, then you shouldn't have sex. It's about communication. Respecting boundaries. Don't peer pressure someone into having sex. Don't nag. Don't threaten to break up. Simply, don't be a douche. Sex is about your partner's pleasure as much as it's about your pleasure. Make sure your partner is comfortable and make sure you're comfortable too. Don't agree to something you don't wanna do and don't pressure your partner to agree to something they're not ready for or simply not comfortable doing. Guys, learn about the clitoris, or the prostate if you prefer that. Girls, same goes for you, and for the love of God, use protection!" Mr. Graham fired off a grand speech.

No one said anything. Mr. Graham was different than other teachers. He kept it real.