11

Before he knew it it was already Friday. The school week had gone by so fast. Louis and his friend had joined him at lunch every day. He was no longer sitting alone.
"Wanna hang out on Saturday? Maybe watch movies at your place again?" Louis suggested on Friday when they exchanged the doll in the morning.

"Absolutely." Harry beamed.

Harry went to bed early so Saturday would arrive sooner. Louis showed up at noon. He greeted Harry's mum and sister before he took Harry's hand and pulled him upstairs. They both giggled. Anne and Gemma exchanged a look.

Louis made himself comfortable on Harry's bed.
"I like your room. It's much more tidy than mine and your bed is definitely more comfy."

"I like your room too. It has character." Harry said and took a seat.

"Character? Is that the nice way of calling me a slob?" Louis laughed and started to tickle Harry.

"No." Harry replied, and laughed. He was gasping for air since he was really ticklish.

Louis sat on top of him and held his arms over his head with one hand while he tickled him with the other. Harry tried to get away.
"Noooo! Stop!" Harry shouted.

Louis let go of him and bopped his nose with a smile before he climbed off.
"See? I've listened to Mr. Graham. Consent!"

Harry giggled.
"Well, clearly you missed the point because he was talking about consent during sex."

"That doesn't mean it doesn't comply to other situations." Louis said.

"True." Harry smiled.

"So, what movie do you wanna watch?" Louis asked.

Harry grabbed the remote control and turned on the tv. He flipped through Netflix.
"Nothing I'll ball me eyes out to, thank you very much." Louis said dryly.

Harry giggled.
"Horror movie?"

"So I will cling to you out of fear? Sure." Louis smirked.

That hadn't been his plan but he wouldn't mind. They agreed on one with a haunted house and Harry pressed play. Ten minutes in Louis started to hide his face against Harry's shoulder whenever it was a scary scene and when he lifted his arm, Louis lay his head on his chest. Harry had no idea if this was something friends did but he loved having Louis so close. His hair was tickling his chin and he could smell the scent of his shampoo.
"Is this okay?" Louis asked quietly and lifted his head to glance at him.

"Yeah." Harry smiled and wrapped his arm around Louis' waist.

He wondered if Louis could hear how fast his heart was beating? He had never held a boy before. Oh God, was his hand all sweaty and gross? He discretely wiped his hand on the cover before he placed it on Louis' waist again.
"Your hand is fine. Warm." Louis said before he shouted at the tv. "No! Don't go back inside the house. Are you crazy?"

Harry giggled. Louis moves his head again so he could look at him.
"What?"

"They can't hear you, you know?" Harry smiled.

"No wonder they're getting killed. They should listen to me." Louis smirked before he lay his head back on Harry's chest.

Harry didn't give the film much attention. He was in wonder over being so close to a boy he liked, but mostly he was in wonder that Louis seemed to want to be close to him. What did that mean? He realized that he had been caressing his fingers against Louis' stomach and immediately quit.
"Don't stop. It's nice." Louis mumbled.

Oh. Harry continued to make circles with his fingertips throughout the rest of the movie. When it finished Louis didn't move away. They just lay there in silence for a moment while the credits rolled on the tv.

Then Louis moved away, but he stayed on his arm. They stared at each other. Louis took a deep breath and opened his mouth as if he was about to say something but he closed it again. Harry waited. Louis made another attempt.
"Would you push me away if I kissed you?"

Harry's heart almost stopped.
"No." He said and wet his lips nervously.

Louis smiled and came closer. He hesitated briefly before he pressed their lips together. It was Harry's first kiss and it was perfect, not that he had anything to compare it with. They slowly opened their mouths and deepened the kiss. Louis rolled half on top of him and buried his hands in his hair and Harry had goosebumps.

They kissed until they had to come up for air and they were both smiling. Harry cupped Louis' face and rolled them around and then he kissed him.

His head was spinning and his jeans got tight as they made out and he panicked a little and broke the kiss.
"Can we go easy? I've never done this before."

"Yeah, of course, love. I haven't either, with a boy, and I haven't told anyone about me sexuality or whatever, not yet, so can we keep this between us for now?" Louis asked.

"I haven't told anyone either. Yeah." Harry replied.

"Just kissing? For know?" Louis asked and came closer.

"Yeah." Harry agreed and their lips met again.

They spent hours making out. When Harry's mum knocked on the door they flew apart and they had to wait a solid ten minutes before they could go downstairs to eat dinner and Harry blamed it on the doll. Said it needed to be fed and changed. He glanced at Louis and noticed his blown pupils and gasped. He probably looked the same. He avoided looking at his mum and sister throughout the dinner and missed the amused looks they shared between them.

When they got back to his room the doll was crying and they hurried to actually feed it this time before they continued to kiss for the rest of the evening. When Louis had to head home Harry's jaws were sore from all the kissing but he had never been happier. He went to bed and helped himself out before he fell asleep.