12

He spent some extra time getting ready for Louis' football game and headed there early so he would get a good seat. He brought the doll with him since it was his responsibility to take care of it. Louis saw him and came jogging up to him.
"Hi. How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?" Harry retorted.

"Great. I really enjoyed yesterday." Louis said and looked at him as if he nervously waited for his response.

"Me too." Harry said and Louis smiled at him.

"Enjoy the game. Make sure Darcy watches too." Louis winked.

"Good luck!" Harry said.

Louis raised a hand as he ran back to his team. Harry watched the game and it was awful. Louis and his team lost 4-1, Louis being the only one making a goal. Harry could see how disappointed he was as he walked up to him after the game.
"I'm sorry you lost."

"It was expected." Louis shrugged.

Harry wanted him to feel better.
"Do you wanna hang out or do you have plans already?"

Louis glanced over his shoulder.
"The team always goes out to celebrate afterward but this isn't much of a celebration. I rather hang out with you."

"Are you sure? You should go with the team." Harry protested.

"They can go without me. Just give me a couple of minutes. I need to shower and get dressed. Wait for me?" Louis asked.

"Sure." Harry agreed.

Louis smiled at him and jogged off. Harry sat down to wait. Ten minutes later Louis emerged from the locker room. His hair was wet and he was dressed in sweats and a hoodie, carrying a sports bag over his shoulder.
"Hey, Tomlinson! Mac Donald's is this way!" One of Louis' teammates shouted.

Louis turned around and walked backward while he shouted back.
"I'll pass this time. See you tomorrow!"

Liam, Zayn, and Niall ran up to him just as he reached Harry.
"You're bailing on burgers? Hi, Harry." Liam said.

Harry greeted him back.

"Yeah, sorry guys. I'm gonna hang out with Harry." Louis said.

"Alright. See you tomorrow then." Liam replied. Zayn and Niall waved at Harry before they took off.

"Now I feel bad." Harry pouted.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"You're ditching your friends because of me." Harry replied while he made his way down the bleachers.

"You're a better kisser than them, so..." Louis answered lowly.

Harry snapped his head and stared at him.
"Joke, Harry! Geez." Louis laughed.

"Oh." Harry giggled.

"You're just too cute sometimes." Louis smiled fondly.

"You think I'm cute?" Harry questioned.

"I think you're beautiful and cute and a lot of other things." Louis chuckled, sounding embarrassed.

"What other things?" Harry asked.

"Well, I'm not gonna say that now. I can't play all me cards, then I might run out of compliments." Louis teased.

Harry blushed.
"Right. You're beautiful too, Louis. And cute. And funny."

They glanced at each other and smiled.
"Wow, this is new. I'm used to keeping girls at an arm's length, you know what I mean?" Louis said.

"Not really. Girls don't fancy me." Harry shrugged.

"Oh, they will. Once they discover how soft your curls are." Louis said and ruffled Harry's hair.

"I hope not." Harry grimaced.

"So, not bi then? Sorry, that's private." Louis said.

"No. You? You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable." Harry replied.

"I'm proper gay, love." Louis smirked after he had looked around to make sure no one heard them.

"Me too." Harry smiled.

They walked in silence after that, glancing and smiling at each other until Louis spoke up.
"You're the first person I've told that."

"Same. I won't break that trust." Harry answered in a serious tone.

"Me neither. Your secret's safe with me." Louis said.

They had reached Harry's house. No one was home.
"Hungry?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." Louis replied.

They headed to the kitchen and made some tea and toast and sat down by the kitchen table.
"Are you disappointed over the game?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, but there will be others. We've had a pretty good season so far." Louis shrugged.

They continued to discuss football while they ate. When they were done they headed up to Harry's room. They just stood in the middle of it, watching each other, until Louis took a step closer. He wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and Harry met him halfway. The kiss was slow and sweet.

Louis pushed him against the bed and he pulled him with him as he landed on his back. They both giggled but resumed to kissing and Harry was soon out of breath. Louis started to trail kisses on his neck instead and when he lightly sucked on his earlobe Harry let out a low moan. He froze but Louis just smacked their lips together and kissed him hungrily.

Harry's head was spinning. His dick was throbbing, and when he managed to catch a glimpse of Louis' tenting sweats he whimpered and pressed himself closer.

Louis broke the kiss and looked at him with a half-mile and blown pupils on display.
"Can I, like, help you out? Is that okay?"

"Yeah." Harry gulped.

Louis reached for his zipper but stopped. He looked uncertain.
"Can I open them or just on top?"

"Open." Harry said and reached for the hem of Louis' sweats. "Can I do the same?"

"I'd like that." Louis smiled before he kissed him again.

Their breathing increased as they got freed, and a shot of arousal made Harry whimper again. Their kissing got sloppy as they helped each other out. When Louis moaned Harry knew he had to do something right and it encouraged him to continue. He had difficulties concentrating with Louis' hand touching him like that. It felt so good.

They weren't really kissing anymore, just sharing oxygen. Harry couldn't hold back his moans as he reached his high. Louis came right after him. Harry opened his eyes and stared into Louis' beautiful blue ones. They smiled at each other.
"Wow." Harry uttered.

"Yeah." Louis agreed and pecked his lips.