Hide and Seek

"Raven calling Robin over." Raven says as she calls Robin on her communicator while she and Alexis are at the train station for there mission.

"Robins communicator may I help you?" Beast boy asks as he picks up Robin's communicator.

"Beast boy put Robin on." Raven says.

"He's fighting crime at the moment maybe can be of assistance." Beast boy says.

"Alexis and I are at the train station and no ones here. Are you sure this we're in the right place?" Raven asks.

"Yup that's the pick up spot." Beast boy says.

"What if they don't show? Are we suppose to just hang around here in the middle of nowhere forever?" Raven asks.

"Stay put. Robin's trusting the both of you to meet that team and get them to the place where the brotherhood of evil cant get to them." Beast boy says as a vehicle then stops and drops off three little kids.

"Are you Raven and Alexis?" A little boy asks.

"You've gotta be kidding. Robin." Raven says as she then call Robin's communicator getting Beast boy again.

"Robin's communicator may I-" Beast boy then gets cut off by Raven.

"Put Robin on. Now!" Raven says.

"Uh he's kind of in the middle of something." Beast boy says.

"Well tell him I don't do babysitting." Raven says.

"Raven told me to tell you she doesn't babysit. Robin says you have to." Beast boy says.

"Can't Alexis do it by herself or have someone else team with her. Starfire likes people or Cyborg." Raven says.

"Everyone else is on other missions. Your gonna have-" Beast boy then gets cut off as he has to get off quickly.

"Are you gonna help us ladies?" A girl asks.

"Which one are you?" Raven asks.

"Melvin." The girl says.

"Melvin huh. Your the leader of this team?" Raven asks.

"I guess. There always following me around." Melvin says.

"Alright Melvin. We'll take you and your team to the drop off but that's it." Raven says.

"Here comes the train." Alexis says as the train approaches and the boy with the blanket starts crying as the two other kids hold Raven's hands.

"What's wrong with that one?" Raven asks.

"I don't know. What's wrong Timmy?" Melvin asks.

"Nobody holding my hand." Timmy cries.

"Melvin hold Timmy's hand." Raven says.

"I can't. I gotta hold Bobby's hand. Bobby's afraid of trains." Melvin says as she is holding her other hand in the air.

"Right Bobby is afraid of trains. Timmy you'll just have to hold his hand." Raven says gesturing to the youngest of the tree kids. The group then get on the train heading to there next destination.

"Just a two hour train ride and it'll all be over." Raven says.

"Yea then we can meet up with the others too." Alexis says as she and Raven notice the kids are staring at them.

"You've all got powers. What can you do?" Raven asks.

"Bobby can dance wanna see?" Melvin asks.

"Uh no." Raven says.