The Prophecy

As Alexis is laying down outside Raven's door watching over Raven like Robin had asked Alexis to do she hears gasping from inside Raven's room an goes in quickly to see what's wrong.

"Raven are you ok?" Alexis asks.

"Yes Alex I'm alright... but would you cared if you stayed in here with me to keep me company?" Raven asks.

"Of course Raven." Alexis says as she lays down near Raven.

"Alexis thanks for allowing me to talk to you about a lot of this stuff a while back when Slade first went after me your the only person I feel like truly understands." Raven says.

"Well part of that may be from where I understand where your coming from in a way. I mean apart from having dangerous powers that often spring out of control because they're connected to my emotions I always have wolves after me because of my powers so I can relate." Alexis says kindly as she lays her head down resting.

"It's my destiny. There has to be a way to change it I know there is. I just need a little help finding it." Raven says as she looks through her books.

"Raven the only person who is cable of who is in control of your destiny is you yes things will happen but that doesn't mean that they don't happen without reason. Things will be ok in the end." Alexis says.

"Do you really believe that Alex?" Raven asks as she continues looking through her books.

"Truth. No. I'm just as worried as you. But I meant what I said about you are in control you control your destiny no one else." Alexis says. Alexis then gets up as she hears Raven gasp again and looks to see the symbol that was on Slade.

"No. This has to be wrong." Raven says as she drops all of her books but one. Alexis then takes a closer look at the page as she reads it.

"Alexis you cant say anything nothing promise me you'll keep it between us?" Raven asks.

"But-" Alexis the get cut off by Raven.

"Promise me Alexis. Please I promise I'll keep trying but until I find a way I want you to promise me you wont say anything I don't want false hope." Raven says. Alexis then sighs.

"Alright." Alexis says as Robin then knocks on Raven's door.

"Uh. Any luck finding the symbol?" Robin asks as Raven hides the book.

"No it's not in any of my books." Rave says.

"Are you ok Raven? You look a little well paler." Robin asks as he opens Raven's door and Raven walks over to the door.

"It's nothing I just haven't been able to meditate lately." Raven says.

"Look I know Slade scared you but we'll find out why he was after you." Robin says as Alexis walks over.

"Slade doesn't concern me." Raven says as the alarm goes off.

"Friends come quickly." Starfire says as she calls for everyone to get where she is. Once everyone is with Starfire they see the symbol on a big sheet of paper.

"Cyborg was correct. This symbol is not of the Earth and what I have discovered is most disturbing. Please give your attention to this spodgerent. In the folklore of the zargac nomads markings such as these were used as praylude to the ghoulding." Starfire says.

"Actually-" Beast Boy then gets cut off by Starfire.

"A savage ritual that requires all zargac to consume fast quantities of bortha worms and-" Starfire then gets cut off by Beast Boy pulling a spot off the symbol.

"It's tofu calzone my bad." Beast Boy says.

"Oh. Nevermind." Starfire says as the alarm goes off showing its Slade and head to where he was spotted and see him setting fire to where he is.