Forces of Nature

While Raven and Alexis go walking around the corner they see Beast Boy holding a balloon standing next to some kind of contraption he has made.

"What are you doing?" Raven asks scaring Beast Boy.

"Please tell me this isn't another ridiculous prank." Raven says looking at the contraption.

"Ok. It's not a ridiculous prank. It's a brilliant one. Alright check it out. Remember how Cyborg put red dye in my shampoo and I turned brown for two days. Well sisters it's pay back time. I give you Beast Boy the insulate nine thousand. See when chrome dome steps around the corner his foot tugs the string the string trips the lever the lever releases the mother of all rubber bands which sends a balloon load of motor oil flying right at I'm and bloosh! Pretty clever huh?" Beast Boy asks.

"Your a genius." Raven says.

"It's just a clean little dirty fun. Here he comes." Beast Boy says as hears a door and foot steps before grabbing Alexis and Raven and pulling them behind a corner with him.

"I do not think-"Raven gets cut off by Beast Boy.

"Shhh." Beast Boy says as he watches.

"But what if-" Raven gets cut off by Beast Boy.

"Shh." Beast Boy says.

"Why are we hiding?" A voice asks.

"Shh." Beast Boy says as he then realizes it is Cyborg and flips out.

"Cyborg. You can't be Cyborg." Beast Boy says.

"I can't?" Cyborg asks.

"If your you then who's?" Beast Boy asks as he then sees Starfire trip the rope and tries to stop the prank from hitting Starfire but is too late to stop it.

"Starfire?" Beast Boy asks seeing her face covered in motor oil as he goes over to her.

"You ok?" Cyborg asks as he, Alexis, and Raven go over to Starfire.

"This is punishment? I did something wrong?" Starfire asks.

"You didn't. He did." Raven says.

"Star it was.. you weren't supposed to.. I.. I didn't.. heh just remember to change that oil every three thousand miles." Beast Boy says as he laughs nervously. Starfire then gets up.

"On my planet we have a name for those who do such terrible things you are a.. a.. a glorbagneblurnilk!" Starfire yells.

"I'm a what bag?" Beast Boy asks.

"You heard the lady." Cyborg says.

"You are such a glorbag." Raven says.

"I agree you shouldn't have done it." Alexis says.

"Come on you guys can anybody take a joke?" Beast Boy asks as they hear a crack of thunder and then see Robin.

"Titans trouble." Robin says as they then head to a bridge where two boys are making trouble and laughing at the destruction they are causing.

"Hate to break it to you but you guys have a lousy sense of humor. This ends now." Robin says.

"No one gives orders to Thunder and Lightning. Taste my power!" Lightning says as he throws a lightning ball at Alexis and the others making them dodge the attack and start attack Thunder and Lightning.

"Your powers are strong but mine are stronger." Lightning says as Thunder goes over to Alexis and Beast Boy.

"Your powers over the animals ad elements is impressive green and white ones. Rise so we may do battle." Thunder says. Alexis growls protectively as she stands next to Beast Boy who is still on the ground.