𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 | 𝘤.𝘴𝘤

Summer time had rolled around again and being the oldest of the seventeen bunch, you and seungcheol were on party hosting duty. In reality there was no one else who could host the party anyways seeing as you both were the only people in the group who actually owned a house--with a pool at that. 

This tradition started around the time of seventeen's debut and the 14 of you all went to celebrate at the beach and it sort of just became an annual thing from there. Gradually as seventeen became more popular, the beach had to be ditched and replaced for yours and seungcheol's house. It was kind of better though as it offered pure privacy and the ability for all of you to do whatever the hell you wanted.

Disturbing you from gathering ingredients for hotdogs, the doorbell suddenly rang and Seungcheol came running down the stairs. "i got it!" he went to open the door and the sound of men's laughs filled your ears though all you could focus on was how good seungcheol looked with his muscle tee and shorts. Honestly at times like these you really wondered how he was even real. Were you jealous? Yes, yes you were.

"hey guys" Seungcheol greeted, opening the door to allow them to come inside. He stood with his arms open, expecting to be engulfed by his dear member's hugs but instead was put in shock as they all ran past him and practically trampled you.

"noona!" they shook you from your trance as they hugged you. At times like these you honestly wondered whether they were full grown adults or a kindergarten class. "hey! Oh yeah the pool is ready, go crazy! But Mingyu, stay behind and help me." obediently the 11 of the boys ran to the backyard and cannonballed immediately. Because your pool was a relatively good size for a house in the city, the members' favorite activity was just going crazy in there. As a 5th anniversary present for seventeen, you even got them all custom water guns as a funny joke but it turned out to be one of their most prized possessions. 

The only members who didn't charge towards the pool tended to be wonwoo, minghao, and woozi. Though, jihoon tended to be unpredictable on whether his energy was high or low, so you weren't too surprised when he jumped in along with the other members.

As for the ones who stayed out, you had a beautiful lounge section in your backyard which held some of minghao's favorite books and multiple electronic devices for wonwoo to use. They come over so much you thought you might as well. Plus, you were best friends with seventeen before even liking seungcheol, so it was just that pure care coming through.

Mingyu walked over to you as requested but he was pushed by seungcheol and mingyu fell flat on the floor as seungcheol looked at you with a bright smile. "Cheol." he only looked at you as if he hadn't done anything wrong and was the most innocent human being alive which he obviously wasn't. His infamous pout was making him oddly convincing though.

"Hyung! Why does your jealousy have to interfere with my safety!" Mingyu exclaimed and your eyes widened at the reason for your fiance's actions. How predictable.

"Huh, so THE choi seungcheol is jealous another man is helping me bring hot dog ingredients outside?" You questioned, clearly teasing seungcheol for his once a year jealousy.

"No! no what to do you mean of course not!"
"now mingyu scram or else you're practicing for the next week straight no breaks." you only rolled your eyes at his antics as mingyu dashed to meet his members outside and seungcheol turned to you with a smile. He grabbed the remaining ingredients you couldn't carry on your own and gave you another cheesy grin of victory.

"You're so childish." He chuckled a bit and kissed you on the cheek before making his way to the backyard.