𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 | 𝘩.𝘫𝘴

| 𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 |

8 years, wow. 8 years since i had seen him.

Is he different?  i pondered, letting my thoughts fill my mind instead of waiting for the plane to land.

Joshua and i were best friends turned lovers, practically inseparable. When he lived in America that is. I still remember the day he told he had to leave for South Korea. 

I concealed my true feelings, encouraging him, but i broke down when i got home. I had never felt that before. 

The feeling of someone you love with your whole heart, leave you for who knows how long. But nonetheless, i was happy for him. 

Now, you may be wondering, have i talked to Joshua in those 8 years? And the answer is: nope, not once. He must've changed his number or something like that, because when i tried to contact him, i had no luck for years. Well, up until a month ago. 

I was scrolling through Instagram, minding my own business, when i came across an account. He looked coincidentally familiar to the Joshua i knew. But, there were so many Joshuas in this world, how was i meant to know that was him. Regardless, i dm'd him.

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺
𝘫𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘶_𝘢𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤

Hi, um
you seem like you get lots of
messages nowadays,
 this is Y/N, from LA,
How are you? I
 know you might not see this
or you might not even be the Joshua
Hong i knew, but i might as well
take my chances.

That was what i sent him. And to my utter surprise, he responded a week later, and we caught up due to this, although most of his messages were ssorry's' and whatnot, but of course, i knew he did what he had to do, so i accepted each one. Although i had no idea he was in a kpop boy group, a VERY popular group as well. I mean, i had completely forgot he was even a trainee at one point. And i never really found out he had debuted.

( 5 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 )

I had just gotten word that i was to be working in my companies other hq in South Korea. I accepted this offer after some contemplating and luckily found an apartment. This move caused a thought, i immediately texted Shua, as i had gotten his new number. 

𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘢 <3

DUDE
IM COMING TO SOUTH KOREA

WAIT
r u busy? i mean i was gonna ask
if you could pick me up from Incheon
airport?
but if ur busy i understand :)

𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙖 <3
hey! 
um yea i'm free :) 

𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙖 <3

text me
an hour before you hand,
and i'll pick u up
i'll be in a mask by the way,
just so u know

(A/N, pretend covid isn't a thing)

A mask, why?

𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙖 <3
just cause :) 
i'll lyk when i get there and where i'm at, i gtg
bye!

Y/N hearted 'shua <3's message

| 𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘃 |

Omg what did i just do!  I whisper-shouted. I mean i most definitely did not have time to pick her up, and how would i explain this to the company, and members?

After i calmed myself down, i tried focusing on the positive: i'd see Y/N again

But then the reality seeped in, and i groaned into my pillow, regretting my answer, before thinking about how to face the situation.

( 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘬 )

| 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃 |

Y/N walked out of the gate, looking like an absolute mess, causing her to take a detour and fix herself in the restrooms. She hadn't seen him in 8 years, she wanted to make a good impression. And it just so happens that she would also be making an impression on a few other boys as well.

𝘈 / 𝘕 !

Hi! How was this first story, i'm going to make a part 2 i think, and most imagines from here on out will be shorter :) unless requested otherwise.