𝘴𝘦𝘵-𝘶𝘱 | 𝘤.𝘷𝘯

"Mina, i swear i will fucking kill you after this" You said while looking at your outfit in the mirror for the 50th time that hour.

"it'll be fine! He's a fun guy don't worry, he's a good friend of mine too" Mina said, sinking into your comfy chair place in the corner of your bedroom, not glancing away from her phone.

"you saying he's your friend is making me more worried than happy" Mina only rolled her eyes towards you before randomly jumping from the seat with excitement.

"oh! you should probably get going! I already sent you the address" she said, practically pushing you out of your own apartment.

You took one last glance at your outfit, snapped a photo because you never looked so adorable in your life, and then accepted your fate, dragging your feet to your car.

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

It was only a simple date at a café as Mina had mentioned it fit both of your vibes

It was only a simple date at a café as Mina had mentioned it fit both of your vibes. You never really agreed to go on a random blind date your best friend in the whole entire world had set-up, but it was a Saturday night and you had nothing better to do. There might even be snow due to the colder weather.

Plus, you had broken up with your ex three years ago, and you moved on already, so why not? If you two couldn't match romantically, might as well make a new friend.

She had told you his name, Hansol. Or rather Vernon? It was rare for someone to have two names, but Mina referred to him as Hansol so you thought you might as well do the same.

. . .

It had been a good 15 minute drive and you finally arrived in front of a small and cozy café. These were your absolute favorite, and the fact that the man you were about to meet seemed to think the same, excited you.

There was only about 10 people in the café which made it somewhat empty and still peaceful, leaving you content as you walked into the shop.

Now, you had absolutely no other description of Hansol except the fact that he had brown fluffy hair and was "most likely wearing a bomber jacket and listening to music". Using this description, you scoured the café until you glanced upon one specific boy in the front of the large window. And surprisingly, he fit the description 100%.

"Hey, um are you Hansol by any chance?" You asked, slightly startling the boy who slowly removed his chunky headphones.

"Oh! um- yeah, Y/N?" He asked, looking innocently at you, and you nodded.

"can i sit?" He smiled and gestured you to sit in the seat across from him, giving you a lovely view of the cozy village area.

"So how are you Hansol?"

"Pretty good! I love this type of weather" He said, looking with love at the scenery.

"Me too! It's just so cozy and nice, it makes doing anything 100% better" You smiled as you talked, the two of you slowly becoming more engaged.

"i agree! So what do you do Y/N?"

"I'm an author, mostly adult books, but yea, what about you?"

"Dude that's actually so cool, like really" He let out a large grin, leaning over the table.

"Aw stop you're flattering me i cannot right now" You laughed along with him, and as the laughter calmed, he started speaking.

"I'm actually a songwriter" He said, seeming shy about sharing.

"NO FUCKING WAY, that is like literally so cool, the talent wow."

"you shouldn't be talking writing takes so much skill" He continued smiling through every word, and you didn't even notice the large grin creeping up on your face as well.

"i was honestly forced into this, but i'm kinda glad about it." You confessed.

"same here, Mina left me with no choice, but i met you, so it was worth it."

. . .

"oh! it's already 10, i should start heading back" You exclaimed. It had been a whole 4 hours talking with hansol, and it had only felt like a millisecond. At first, you were sure you would both be friends, but you started developing a tiny crush on the songwriter.

"oh yeah, let me walk you to your car." He offered, and you nodded your head, eager to spend even a bit more time with the guy.

"thanks for this really, i haven't just been able to talk with someone like this in a while." You said, hands in your coat pockets as you walked.

"right back at you. My friends have been dying to set me up, and i have to admit this was really nic-" The cold ice touching his cheek interrupted him, and you both simultaneously looked up, only to be met with the now snowing sky.

"well, this just got even more perfect." You said, looking up.

"agreed." Hansol muttered, doing the same.

"You should get back now before it gets worse, i'll call you later?" He said, looking down at you.

"of course Hansol"