➣𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘫𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢𝘯

I feel like the seventeen members would easily get tired of constantly having to see you two being all cute and stuff ( even though you both almost give no pda ), so you both moved in together most likely 2 years after you became official, as it would probably take Jeonghan a while to contemplate whether to leave the dorms or not.

LIVING RESIDENCE ( no pictures so u can imagine it yourself ) ::

I think Jeonghan is more of an apartment person, so you both would probably get a big apartment in the city, close to HYBE of course. The apartment would be very modern, but you two would fill it with your own touches to make it seem less cold and lonely. I also think that you both would go all out on your first living residence as i doubt you two would ever really move again, and so your first apartment was big. This was also so that incase the seventeen member decide to show up at your door at 1am simply for the purpose of annoying. 

The apartment would have 3 bedrooms. One converted into an office, one a guest bedroom, and one the primary bedroom. I don't really think you and jeonghan would have a pet simply because you both know you wouldn't be able to take care of it. Or it's like the most exotic animal ever, absolutely no in between. The members love spending time at your apartment and it might as well be their hangout spot. Like after a member's schedule, they'll just crash at your apartment, eat some food, and then just leave.

DAILY ROUTINE ( workday ) ::

You two will stay in bed until the absolute last minute and then you'll rush to do the bare minimum to get ready with one second to spare. You both don't cook a lot anyways, so breakfast is something like a pop-tart or something that you can grab and go. You exit at the exact same time, therefore you both go to work together. Jeonghan drives and you go to work then he goes to work after. 

You both don't really go a lot of places where you need a car at the same time, so you just splurged on a 2 row luxury car because you know you won't need to spend the money on another car. Jeonghan loves to send you messages during work to boost your spirits and your replies have the same effect on him. On days that Jeonghan stays late, you go eat with a friend or do something like such, then just have them drive you home or you get a cab/taxi. Of course Jeonghan was against you not having a ride home, but you argued that Jeonghan rarely stays late anyways, so you said you'd be fine. 

But on days that Jeonghan doesn't stay super late (most days), he picks you up and you both grab dinner together or just eat at home. Sometimes, you also like to stop by HYBE after work, and it brightens Jeonghan's day when you do so. You're good friends with the members, so it's all good. By the time you both finish eating, it's already pretty late, so you both will just cuddle and watch tv.

SLEEP ::

You and Jeonghan sometimes tend to fall asleep on your comfortable couch while watching tv at night. Its actually really nice when that happens because it's all cuddly. But the times when that doesn't happen, you and jeonghan sleep in your bed of course. And despite having a large bed, you both cuddle up to each other, especially in the winter. The normal time that you both go to sleep can be from 8pm to 12am, usually you both are tired after work, so you just crash as soon as you get home. 

On the weekends, it's usually later, for what reason? who knows. And on days that Jeonghan is working as late as 12-2am or something like that, he sends you a cute message wishing you sweet dreams as he cannot say it in person. When he doesn't have a completely packed schedule but is still at work late, he makes time to facetime or at least call you. Nothing much else to say.

FUTURE GOALS ::

You and Jeonghan do plan on having kids someday, but definitely once Jeonghan's work and schedules have calmed down, same goes for you, and this is also the same for marriage. Especially because seventeen are at their peak again, so having a child would be very stressful. For now, just living together is a milestone. But for the most part, you and Jeonghan don't really have your future micro-planned, life will lead you both where it does.