"So what actually happened?" he asked.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart like someone had stabbed it, he didn't welcome me, say my name. He can't of?

"You were depressed when Brooklyn left and you got really ill and passed out the day she came back to you" Calum half whispered.

"What I haven't seen Brooklyn since I was six dude" he laughed as if Calum was stupid "anyway whos are you?" he asked turning to look at me.

"you-you don't remember?" I stuttered my eyes beginning to well up.

"No sorry"

"i-I'm" but before I could say another word Liz spoke up.

"She's Brooklyn, your girlfriend"

"Why would I date her?" he asked.

This time the tears began to stream out of my eyes until Luke pulled me into a hug. After we pulled away he opened his mouth to speak again.

"I'm joking, I'm joking How could I forget such a beautiful girl like miss Hood here"

I chuckled "you're going to pay for that Hemmings"

"Am I now" he paused "so your my girlfriend are you?"

"Apparently" I laughed looking at Liz.

"Well I don't mind that"

I smiled suddenly it felt like everything was better like everything would work out. But would it?

~Ashton's POV~

Luke remembered her. To start with I thought he had forgotten, it would have been my chance to get Brooklyn back, but no I put his foot in it again. She would never be mine for as long as he was around. Maybe I could try win her back?

"Ashton are you okay?" Michael asked noticing the look on my face.

I was jealous okay. Whatever he did  he was perfect I couldn't compare to him....ever.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just gonna go get some air for a minuet" I smiled weakly before leaving the room.

I walked down the maze of corridors until I reached the main entrance. My eyes welled up and tears started to fall down my cheeks. God man up Irwin you're not a 4 year old I mentally told myself.

I sat there for what felt like ages dreaming and wishing all of this was just some horrible nightmare.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I slowly lifted my head just enough to see who it was. Brooklyn.

"Hey are you okay?" she asked sitting down next to me on the curb.

"Er yeah fine, I guess were going now are we?" I asked expecting the others to be there too.

"No there still with Luke and seriously tell me what's wrong Ashy poo" she pouted.

I giggled "Long time since you called me that"

"Yeah" she said looking down.

"So you and Luke then?" I asked.

"No, not yet" she paused "you see how can you commit to someone when you like someone else"

"What?" I asked confused. Wait she didn't like Luke?

"Forget I said that" she chuckled.

"No, no who do you like?" I asked secretly hoping it would be me.

"Someone who is always there for me, has the most contagious laugh ever, makes me smile and laugh and my god his dimples are deep" she chuckled.

Hang on wait a minuet "Seeing as you told me who you like. Its only fair if I do the same" I chuckled.

"oh really? Go on"

"Well this girl has beautiful long hair, she has light blue pastel hair and has the other half to my puzzle piece tattooed on her ancle, and she happens to be sat right next to me" I finished "oh and I almost forgot she's the most beautiful girl in the entire world"

"So whats her name" Brooklyn smirked.

"Brooklyn Hood" I replied "What about this guys"

"Ashton Irwin. Do you know him?"

"I think so" I chuckled.

I licked my lips and stared into her beautiful sparkling eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked

"Yes"

And that was all I needed to hear.

Ashton's back in the game who do you ship

Brooklyn and Luke

Or

Brooklyn and Ashton

Please comment

Vote

Like

xxx