Chapter 13

"I know you've seen that white wolf Kelos, he's mine after all. We had a business where he would deliver wine and such to Asgard. He has the power to make people forget things, a master manipulator of sorts. When Cam went to Asgard for training purposes he manipulated Cam into using his power to kill people. Not kill but turn them into objects, that's why he has blowback to make him not transform as much. I wasn't aware of this until a few hours ago, I went to some extent to get this information. Odin will be there at the front with Kelos and Helos as I requested, he won't be able to hurt anyone anymore." That's what I overheard from their conversation, I knew some of it, but to think that bastard did all that is insane. 

I want to kick Kelos in the ribs as hard as I can, I really want to but I pretend to sleep. "Does he remember the murders? Besides, Odin knows all, he will be suspicious of us, don't you think?" Ares tells him, I can't see his expression but I bet it's pissed off. "Yes, I am aware of that. The look on his face though, nothing measures up to an angry Odin." They both laugh, "Ha, are you two going to take charge of him, or maybe throw him around." The god of war says to him. "Most likely, we have a place for wolves like him." Dionysus says as we go over a bump, I drift asleep on Cam's warm body. 

I don't know when we get there but it's night out with the sky dark as ink when we do, he pulls in sloppily with Kelos and Helos on flanking the knowledgeable leader. Cam wakes up a little before I do, he rolls down all the black tinted windows, making Kelos eyes go wide as dinner plates. Odin takes somewhat of a bow, "Hey, I came here to talk. No wine exchange." He says in a plain voice I can't tell what emotion he's putting into it. 

Odin takes a rugged sigh, "What do you want to discuss, young one?" He asks him, we try not to smile and Cam holds me tight. "Hello Kelos, long time no see hm? I've seen your skeletons in your closet, don't even try to play us." Dio says, dropping his shades of deep indigo in his eyes peeking, Kelos looks at Dionysus, then at his current leader a horrified look paints his face, even whiter than his fur. "Kelos, what is this about?" Odin turns to the bleach white wolf a dangerous and stern look. He freezes up like a deer in front of headlights.

"S-sir you have a meet-'' He gets interrupted by him, "What did he do?" Odin says in a voice so cold that I even get chills. "Why don't you tell him, hm?" Dio asks Kelos but all that comes out is stuttered nonsense. The black wolf Helos looks angry and disappointed, Odin has to hold him to make sure his anger does not escalate any further.

"Well then, let me elaborate on his misdeeds. One of them is that he's actually my wolf, we both have matching tattoos on our wrists. See?" Dionysus tells him, showing him the red ink printed clear as day under his vein. Helos takes hold of Kelos pulling back fur to reveal that same one. "The next one has to do with Cam, as you might or might not know, Kelos has the ability to make people forget memories as well as put new ones in. He made Camiel kill people and forget about it, making him a murderer, or more specifically turning them into objects." He finishes with a smirk on his face putting out the cigarette with his slender fingertip. 

Odin looks to Dionysus, then the black wolf and finally Kelos who looks numb as a child who has hypothermia. He doesn't look mad but laughs maniacally, Helos pins him to the ground and starts beating the crap out of him. "You're welcome by the way." Dio says before dropping us off at our dorm. "Well that was something, now if you two don't mind i'm gonna go run myself a cold shower, see you sir." Cam says as soon as we enter and he leaves. A bunch of kids have gathered there including some of the advisors too. 

I let my body drop onto the messy bed with my bag landing with a thud next to it. My eyes go to the ceiling, just staring up at the white. Today was way too much for me, I don't know how long it takes but I drift off into some kind of sleep.