Chapter 6

Chapter 6

We're woken up by Ares standing over us, Jack isn't there thankfully. He took the rest of the wine, what a snob. Cam's awake and alert, "Listen we can explain." Cam says but before he can finish Ares picks both of us up carrying us. He takes us to our dorm, he throws us on the bed and he stands over us again. "I should whip you with a belt for causing so much trouble." He says, we notice that someone drew all over his face. "What if we're into that? Then what?" Cam asks him, I honestly can't tell if he's serious or not.

He pauses, looks Cam in the eyes then looks away. He's blushing, of all times now he is. "You're really red." Cam says to him, he gets even more red. "I-I'm just mad, nothing else beside that. Now it's time to write you two up." He says, I look at Cam and he has some sort of grin, I guess he's still a tiny bit tipsy. "Get that smirk off your dumb face or else." He says getting closer to Cam. "Or what?" Cam stupidly asks, now I think Ares is getting mad at him.

But most of it is blush I think, Ares doesn't say anything. He just stares at Cam, his eyes flickering with anger. I can hear a low growl in his throat, "I...don't know" He says, he doesn't let go of Cam but gets closer to him. He's so close to Cam that he's centimeters from his face. He wraps his hand around Cam's throat and uses his other hand to balance himself, "Don't mess with me, I will toss you around if you misbehave." Then he gets off of Cam looking him in the eyes and leaves. "He has a crush on you. I've seen him like that before." I say to Cam, "Probably, he's fun to mess with." Cam says, "Well let's go to class." I say packing up my bag and slinging it on my shoulder. We walk to Odin's and Ares is there, how ironic. "So i'll be watchi- well look who it is! Little troublemaker." Ares says as we walk in, some of the people look at us weird but I give them death stares. It seems like he got the marker off his face too, "What in the hell did you guys do?" Aphro asks us, we shrug and sit down.

"Were you caught doing it in school?!" Aphrodite asks us loudly, my cheeks light up a pink. "No we weren't, we were drinking." Cam backs us up, it doesn't help but it gets their minds out of the gutter. "We slept in school." I say shushing her, which works. "You two were doing it. After you got drunk." She says again, why even try to deny it.

"Dude yesterday we heard Odin flipping out on you, by the way everyone thinks you got caught dealing weed." Olly says leaning back in his chair and telling him, I kick the leg of the chair which makes him get yelled at for breaking school property. "Do you know how much these chairs cost?! Any one of you guess!" Odin yells at us, guess he's not chill today. "Well actually Hepha-" Cam is cut off by him, "24.99!! Each and every one of those chairs comes out of my pocket!" He yells again, normally Odin is really chill but something sets him off. Maybe a divorce or something, we continue our conversation. "So I think Ares has a crush on me, he's giving me the tingles." Cam says, "Duh, you get tingles from him because you're crushing on him." Aphrodite says, Cam denies it but try as he might I think he's head over heels for him. Which pisses me off a little.

Ares must've heard us talking about him since he comes over to us, "Do any of you need to be written up?" He says passively aggressively, "Cam does, cause he's got a cru-" I kick Olly in the balls hard, he winces and falls to the ground clutching his nuts. "Oops my foot slipped." Aphrodite says, backing me up, "I hate you guys." Olly manages to say as someone gets him some ice.

"What about Cam?" Ares says squatting next to him he puts his head in his arms looking innocent to him, I know exactly what he's doing, Ares is flirting with him. He stands himself up gripping Cam's shoulder when doing so. He walks off and stands next to Odin. "He's just messing with you, you're his trainee so he's likely to toss you around a bit." Aphrodite says, the rest of class goes by slowly as we talk about Cam's apparent dealing business, Olly heals up a little bit and sits on the desk.

I notice Cam is getting slightly red, "You okay? Is it hot in here?" I say to him, he tugs on his shirt a bit, "Yeah a little." Ares is staring at Cam, I guess he actually does have a crush. But he's being a little creepy about it, I wonder if I should tell Cam. "I wonder if I get in trouble he'll come over here, wanna test it?" Cam says to Aphro. "Even better if you act really affectionate to Seph." She says to him, I go along and hug and pecker each other with kisses. "I love you baby boy." I tell Cam while he nibbles on my neck.

I look over my shoulder and he's trying to hold his jealousy in I think, his face is redder than before. He actually comes over to our table, he clears his throat, "Odin said no horseplaying." He simply says and returns to him. The bell rings and we go out of the room. "I'll see you after babe! Love you." Cam says hugging me as I go to Hephaestus. He greets me like usual and we sit down, "Ares is acting weird around Cam." I say to him, he sighs spinning in his swivel chair. "Yep, I knew it. He's gay." He says, I can't believe it.

That explains it, I wonder how training will go for him. "He's always been tight with guys, even me. And he hates me. He'll get over it soon enough, just don't get in his way, it's been like that for a long while." He says, "So are you gay?" I ask him, he chokes on his coffee and it drips down his shirt. "No! Why would you think that?!" He says surprised at my question. "I dunno, you look like you like men. You think men have the hots for you?" He chokes on his coffee again, "My mom threw me off a damn mountain! I'm not gay." He calms down a bit, I laugh a bit at that and leave. No other students showed up to that.

I run into Cam and we walk together, he's red. I guess he had training with the guy, "How did training go?" I ask him nervously hoping Ares didn't do anything stupid. "It was fine, he wasn't staring at my ass I think. We just lifted and then showered. That was okay too! He was just...closer than usual." He tells me as a long pause ensues. "Good." I say to him nodding my head, we walk around the school since we have nothing to do.