Chapter 3: The Interrogation Part 1

Zacznij od początku

"Seems as if you're already up, if you catch my drift." I said.

"Oh shit." he said as he jumped up and readjusted his crotch area. Mia and Asia laughed.

"Don't laugh. All guys get mornin wood." he said. I shook my head then got up off the floor and grabbed his hand and led him up the steps. I kissed his cheek then we parted ways and I headed to Asia's room to shower and get dressed.

I went through my bag and pulled out my green, blue and pink sundress and gold gladiator sandals. Good thing I packed a sundress, that way I match with my girls. I laid it out on the bed along with some gold jewelry and went into the bathroom to shower.

Once I got out the shower, brushed my teeth, loitioned down and got dressed, I took my micros out of the bun they were in and let them hang down. I applied some chap-stick and clear lip-gloss then grabbed my purse and left her room. As I walked down the hallway, I was met by Dre comin out of his room.

THE. BOY. IS. A. DIME.

He was dressed so sexy. He wore a white button down shirt and a blue tie with a black suit and vest and black, shiny shoes. He wore a gold chain and cuff-links and gold studs in his ears. He looked so good all dressed up. He looked at me and smiled his sexy smile.

"Damn." was all I could say lookin at him. I asked God for forgiveness for cursing.

"Thank you. You look very beautiful, bay." he said and placed his hands around my waist. We kissed and then I spoke.

"Thank you, Drizzy. Let's go down stairs and get somethin to eat." I said.

"Alright." he replied.

We made our way downstairs and into the kitchen where Ms. De'Ava stood in front of the stove cookin and Asia, Mia and Mario sat at the table eatin. Ms. De'Ava or, Mama D for short, wore a cream colored, floor-length sundress with the back out under her pink apron. On her feet were gold and cream open-toed stilettos. Her hair hung down to her mid-back in loose curls. She turned around and smiled brightly at me and Dre.

"Mornin, Ma. You look nice." said Dre as he kissed her cheek.

"Mornin, Mama D. You look so pretty. You tryna catch a man this mornin?" I asked her playfully.

She laughed and answered, "Girl, I don't chase no man. Men chase me." I laughed but believed her every word. To be 43, Ms. De'Ava could pass for mid-twenties any day. She had long, pretty hair, which is where Asia and Dre got it from, and long eye lashes with hazel eyes, 2 other things they got from her. She was thick in all the right places and resembled Nia Long. To sum it up, Mama D is a dime.

"But I heard you done caught one. My son to be exact." she said with a grin. My face heated up in embarrassment. I'm pretty sure I blushed. I knew right then Asia had opened her big mouth.

"Mama. why you have to put her on the spot like that?" asked Asia, stifling her laughter. I shot her a look that said "You are so dead!" and she laughed even more.

"I ain't put nobody on the spot. I just wanted to know if it was true. But I see it has to be by the way Kyra just turned three different shades of red." said Mama D, holdin back her own laughter.

"Ya'll leave my baby alone." said Dre as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"Awwwww! And ya'll got the nerve to be matchin and everything! Ooo, let me take a picture!" said Mama D, takin off her apron and runnin out of the kitchen to go get a camera. I buried my head in Dre's chest and sighed. I was so embarrassed.

"Babe, it's alright. Just let her take some pictures and it'll all be over." he said. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back and he bent down to kiss me. As soon as our lips connected, a flash went off and we both looked to the side to see Mama D standin there with a camera pointed at us.

"That was so perfect! Now Kyra, put yo arms around his neck and look at the camera." she said.

"Ma, this ain't prom." said Dre.

"Boy shut up and take the picture!" she replied. I did what she told me to do and she snapped another picture.

8 pictures later......

"Mama D, we 'gon be late to church and me and Dre haven't eaten yet." I said as she snapped another picture.

"I know, I know. That was the last one." she replied.

"Finally." said Mario. I looked over at him and he seemed annoyed. 'What's wrong with him?', I wondered. He was dressed very nice. He wore a black suit with a white shirt and green tie. He looked very handsome, but not as handsome as Dre.

"Well, since ya'll won't have time to sit down and eat, pick ya'll up somethin on the way to church from McDonalds." she said. I smiled. I LOVE McGriddles! We all grabbed our stuff and headed out the door. I waited while Dre locked the door then we headed to his car. Mia and Asia got in Asia's Jeep, Mario got into his Impala and Mama D got into her black on black Range Rover. Dre opened my door and I smiled at that. Dre had never opened a door for me before. He slid in and started his car. He turned on the radio to a gospel station and Marvin Sapp's "I Came" blasted through the speakers. The whole ride to McDonalds and then church, I got my praise on.

(Play video; skip to 1:36)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Dre walked into the sanctuary, hand in hand. Some of the females our age looked at me with envy but I brushed it off. Yes, you can even have haters in church. We found Mama D and Asia, Mia and Mario, sittin up front while devotion was takin place. Mama D was gettin her praise on along with Asia and Mia while Mario just sat there at the end of the pew. We walked down the aisle and got into the pew. I stood next to Asia and Dre stood in between me and Mama D. We sung a couple more songs, read scripture and prayed then the sermon began. Fifteen minutes into the sermon, my purse vibrated. I opened it and discreetly checked my phone. Mario had texted me. I looked down at the end of the pew and he sat there, starin off into space. I figured he might have been sittin on his phone and texted me on accident, so I put my phone back in my purse. Five minutes later, my purse vibrated again and it was Mario. This time I opened the message and read it.

MARIO R.: Y u lead me on? 

I frowned.

ME: Wat yu mean? I ain lead yu on...

MARIO R.: Den wat u call the conversation we had at da partii? 

ME: .......... a conversation..?

MARIO R.: It wuz more den that to me....

ME: Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. But it still wasn't anything other than a friendly convo to me...

MARIO R.: Oh, i c how it iz.....

ME: .....i guess

He didn't respond after that and I was just fine with that. I can't believe he basically called me a tease. He lucky I even gave him the time of day at that party. I coulda been rude like some of these broads out here and just left him standin there when Dre walked away. But I didn't. So just because his pride is hurt, don't mean he can come at me reckless. As far as I'm concerned, he don't have nothin else to say to me.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I promise this is not all I'm uploading today! I'm uploading another part later tonight. Honestly, I accidently clicked Save & Publish lol. So It uploaded the story before I was finished with it. But I'll upload the rest later tonight! 

MUCH LOVE, MUCHO AMOR!