Xiao Zhan bit his lips to stop the sounds threatening to spill from his mouth, but as his chest was licked to the point of swelling, his legs became even weaker, until he could only rely on Wang Yibo 's arms tightly wrapped around his waist to keep from sliding to the floor.

When Wang Yibo finally leaned and looked upon those inflamed nipples in satisfaction, Xiao Zhan 's hole was already soaking wet. He directly unbuttoned his pants and shed them, not even bothering to hide his wet underwear.

"Ge......this is all your fault."

He clearly knew that his pheromone was the most violent aphrodisiac for Wang Yibo , but he still chose to add fuel to the fire.

Wang Yibo gulped hard, his eyes so dark they were bottomless. He gripped Xiao Zhan by the ass and lifted him, striding into the living room, and placed him gently on the sofa. He crouched down, using one hand to grab those soaked briefs in preparation to tear them off, his other hand eagerly unfastening his belt.

At that moment, his phone rang.

Wang Yibo fished it out of his pocket to take a look, then bluntly rejected the call and threw it on the coffee table, "My Ge."

But a few seconds later, He Yan called again.

"You can answer, maybe it's something important." Although Xiao Zhan was struggling to endure right now, he could still bear for a bit.

When Wang Yibo heard him say such a thing, he was forced to stop. He sat on the floor and answered the call, putting it on speaker phone in passing, "Hey, Ge, what's the matter?"

"Hey, A-Yibo , you and dixi are through the worst of it, right? It'll be the New Year in a couple days. Do you have any plans?"

"Let's talk about it later, right now I can't——*hiss*!" He suddenly sucked in a sharp breath.

"What happened?"

Wang Yibo couldn't afford to answer He Yan's question. Xiao Zhan 's foot was pressing on the head of his swelling cock, rubbing it lightly through his pants, his foot even sliding up and down the entire length.

Wang Yibo looked up in a panic, but Xiao Zhan smiled evilly and mouthed a question at him: Feel good?

His cock suddenly exploded into full hardness.

"Hello? Is the signal bad? Can you hear me, A-Yibo ?"

"......I can hear you." Wang Yibo painfully swallowed his saliva, trying with all his strength to restrain himself, and talked even faster as he replied, "I'm not free now, Ge, let's talk later."

He Yan didn't know what kind of situation was going on and, wanting to investigate, asked, "How is dixi's body? You didn't bully him, right?"

Seeing that Wang Yibo 's forehead was beading with sweat from restraining himself and that the concentration of alpha pheromone in the air was increasing more and more, Xiao Zhan finally let him off and laughed while shouting towards the phone, "Yan Ge, he hasn't bullied me, but I'm bullying him. You better hang up, otherwise your di might not be able to stand it. "

He Yan was stunned silent for a moment. "Fuck......fuck me! You two are still in the middle of......bye!"

The call was hung up immediately, the *beep beep* of the dial tone sounding out.

Xiao Zhan was still on the verge of laughter when his final piece of clothing was torn off in a flash. Wang Yibo grabbed his ankle and spread his legs open wide. He shoved his own pants down halfway and shoved the entirety of his thick, hard cock in. Xiao Zhan was already used to his size by now and his hot channel immediately clamped down at the sensation.

"Ah......" Xiao Zhan 's mind instantly went blank, the alpha pheromone once more enveloping him overwhelmingly.

"Zhan ......you always bully me like this, I can't help but bully you too......"

As soon as Wang Yibo entered, he fell into a fierce rhythm. Xiao Zhan was repeatedly forced back into the sofa, then dragged back out by his ankle, his sensitive spot pounded again and again. The slick dripped from his hole, wetting the floor. The place where they were joined was also sticky wet and slippery, so that each *pa pa* slap of their bodies was accompanied by wet squelches.

Xiao Zhan couldn't stand such excessive pleasure and began to curse, "Fuck......are you a dog in heat, slow down! Ah......"

But Wang Yibo 's hips were like a pile driver. The more he scolded him, the faster and more forceful he moved. When the first round was over, Xiao Zhan 's eyes went red as he came, but Wang Yibo didn't stop even as his hole squeezed down tight. The stimulus of his orgasm was multiplied, continuing endlessly until he went dizzy.

While he was still weak from orgasm, Wang Yibo stripped both of them completely and carried him upstairs back to the bedroom. He pressed him down on the bed and rammed in again.

Xiao Zhan groaned indignantly, but the tone gradually changed until he was letting out an alluring, gasping moan. His long legs draped around Wang Yibo 's fierce waist and his body violently shook along with the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Mmm......Ge......" His teary eyes fixed on the man above him, "Ge......mark me, mark me completely......"

Wang Yibo 's dark eyes suddenly burned like flames. He gulped a few times, then finally said, "You don't need a mark to get through your heat......"

A little dissatisfied, Xiao Zhan said, "My opening already......well......you know where, why aren't you going in......"

His even more secretive cavity had opened when they did it for the first time, but in the past few days when he'd been tortured by his heat, he'd just wanted to resolve his physiological needs as soon as possible, so he hadn't thought much about it. Although ordinary sex could also be considered basically a semi-permanent mark, generally young A&Os like them wouldn't complete the mark this early in order to avoid accidents. However, Xiao Zhan had always felt that the deal wasn't sealed without going through this last step.

(t/n: this is an ABO AU where an omega has a secondary opening to their womb that opens further inside during the first heat, by penetrating that opening and biting, the alpha completes the mark/bond)

Wang Yibo was dripping with sweat from restraining himself. "I know......but if you're marked during the heat, th-then the probability of that is too high, let's talk about this later......"

Xiao Zhan wanted to ask what the "that" was, but the scorching shaft inside his body suddenly thrust against his sensitive spot. The words he'd been about to speak transformed into a moan and he could no longer hold himself back. He threw all those thoughts straight out of his head, until all was left was the rich alpha scent in his nose and the surging pleasure flooding him, leaving him shaking and floating in a boundless sea of lust.