"Not bad. If you can get ten points from me in the next hour, there will be a reward when we get back." Xiao Zhan scruffed his hair.

"Okay!"

With the reward as a motivation, Wang Yibo put all his energy into it and gradually switched from pure defense to primarily attack. He stole the ball from Xiao Zhan several times, but unfortunately, he couldn't shoot well enough and failed to score.

He stared at the basket in deep thought for a moment, then immediately after stealing the ball again, he chose not to shoot from a distance, but to run to the basket decisively and jump up for a slam dunk. Xiao Zhan also jumped up to block, but because of his height advantage, he was able to jump even higher, so that even his airtime was longer. By the time Xiao Zhan had begun to fall back down, Wang Yibo had only just reached the pinnacle of his slam dunk.

*Bang!* The ball went through the rim and the whole basket shook a few times.

Xiao Zhan landed on the floor and pouted, "So excessive. You bullying me because I'm shorter than you?"

Wang Yibo's smiling face instantly went tense, "I'm not! I wouldn't......I wouldn't do that kind of thing."

"What are you all panicky over." Xiao Zhan laughed so hard his stomach hurt, then deliberately released a faint trace of pheromone. He leaned in close and lowered his voice, "I like to be bullied by you. Bully me even more, Ge."

Wang Yibo's face instantly went red.

Because of the need to cover up that certain area that could embarrass him after that, he couldn't concentrate at all and missed out on golden opportunities over and over. Fortunately, he'd worn loose track pants and a comfy hoodie, so his sudden erection was totally covered.

Xiao Zhan scored again and again, repeatedly showing off his awe-inspiring skills.

Heh, Zhan Ge has hundreds of methods to prevent himself from losing face.

After an hour, Wang Yibo in the end scored only five points and said in disappointment, "I'll definitely practice properly in the future...... Will there be a reward next time?"

"It depends." Xiao Zhan laughed to himself. "Rather than train your basketball game, it'd be better to train your willpower. If you can't stand just this level of teasing, when a wanton omega shows up in the future, will you just be stolen away?"

"Not possible! I'll only be this way with you!" Wang Yibo said anxiously. He raised his left hand, displaying the ring, and vowed, "In my heart and in my eyes, there is only you."

"Okay, put it down, I was just kidding."

Xiao Zhan pulled his hand down. When the silly dog spoke shyly, it would really be shyly, but when he spoke directly......it would also be really direct. When expressing his feelings, he never hesitated. His blunt, sincere words, combined with his firm, earnest expression, made a certain someone unable to keep his heart from racing.

Xiao Zhan drew his hand closer and squeezed it softly, raising his eyes to him provocatively with his mouth curved up in an ambiguous smile.

"Ge, I'm a little feverish."

Wang Yibo's breathing instantly went unsteady, "Th-then we'll head back, okay?"

"Mhm."

Xiao Zhan was being particularly obedient today, wrapping himself back up into the same tightly-sealed state as when he left the house, not letting the near-restless pheromone leak out.

They returned the rented basketball and started to head home. Just as they reached the entrance of the gym, they ran right into four or five students around their age. Those young men were cracking jokes as they passed them by, but one of them suddenly stopped.