"and the most important is to have fun with the sex and not making it a job" Celeste let out a little laugh as she looked down at her arm as Courtney was taking the blood out of her arm.

"the sex is deffenatly not the problem" she said, Courtney was done and took a step back.

"good, alright I'll get the test done, give me a couple of days and will talk" Celeste nodded as she got off the table.

"thank you" Celeste let out. Courtney gave her a smile.

"it's my pleasure" she said as she open the door and they both walked out of the room.

The elevator door open and Celeste quickly walked out, looking threw the glass door of the BAU she saw that the team was back, her eyes looked up where Aaron's office was and she could see him sitting at his desk.

"Fuck" she whispered as she open the door and walked in, she slowly walked towards the team where JJ looked at her.

"where you been?" she ased, Celeste looked at her.

"I've been around" she answered, JJ looked at her for a moment.

"Celeste" Hotch's voice came from the catwalk, everyone looked up at him. Hotch gestured for her to come up. celeste walked into his office and closed the door behind her.

"Welcome back" she said looking at Aaron who was standing beside her, he gave her a smile as he reached for her and pulled her to him. Celeste wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Where were you?" he asked as he looked down at her.

"Roaming the halls" she let out, Aaron let out a hum as he bend down and kissed her. Celeste moved her hands down his chest, stomach to his belt. Aaron grabbed her wrists to stop her.

"As much as I want to fuck you right now, to many people around" he whispered, Celeste smiled at him.

"party pooper" she let out as she. Aaron gave her a chuckle as he turned around and walked to his desk.

"I see you finished the case file" he said looking at Celeste who took a seat in the chair facing him.

"What can say I'm a over achiever" she said as she gave him a smile, Aaron smiled at her.

"And I thought maybe since it's still early and that I secured a babysitter for Jack, that maybe you and I can see what kind of trouble we could get into" she let out, Aaron chuckled.

"Is that right?" Aaron said as he looked at her, Celeste gave him a mishivious smile as she stood up.

"I'll see you at home dear husband" she said as she swung her hips a little as she walked out of his office.

"your killing me woman" he said after her.

Aaron got a coupld of hours later, walking in the door a smile apeared on his face as he could hear the low booming music coming from upstairs. Locking the door behind him he made his way up the stairs, the music getting a little louder as he made his way down the hallway to the bedroom. Walking in the candle lit room he looked around, Celeste was no where in the room. Aaron decided to take his suit jacket off and threw it on the chair that was in the corner, he the took a seat on the end of the bed and started to take his shoes off. Aaro smiled to himself as he felt her presence, slowly lifting his head he saw Celeste slowly walking towards him from the office at the other end of the hall.

Celeste was wearing a black sheer coverup, she got to the bedroom door and stood there smiling at Aaron.

"I went shopping while you were on the case" she said, Aaron finished taking his shoes off as he watched her.