"I know these by heart, you know that, Charlie." He chuckled and Charlie playfully rolled his eyes. "Just in case." He said.

The three all had a good time, feeding the dragons. Indy and Diana laughed at Aaron who had to duck when the Chinese fireball called 'Smoke' blasted fire at him.

"Smoke, such an original name, Clay has always been so original." Diana had commented, still remembering the day that her old friend had named the newly hatched dragon.

"Oh, and he's still at it. Our last Chinese fireball that was born I think two years ago now is named Fire." Aaron had laughed.

They made it trough the day without getting burned and Diana bonded with Indy, Aaron, Elara and Charlie. Also with a few other men. Diana noticed Indy and Elara where the only girls there.

"Alright, food is being made, all dragons had their third meal and have been moved, old cages are clean and we're ready for tomorrow." Charlie announced and a few cheered making Diana crack a smile.

"Oh, and... Diana still has it in her to be a dragon caretaker, applause!" Charlie pointed at her and more cheers came with a following applause. Chuckles where heard from a few, including Diana as she did a small, joking bow.

That night, she had night watch and she did it by sitting next to Scrub.

"Hey there, baby." She said. She had called her baby ever since she came out of the egg and it never changed.

"Oh, how I missed you." She whispered as the dragon who was laying down, moved his head closer so she could softly lay her hand on Scrubs nose.

"Still the cuddling type I see." Diana chuckled. Scrub them made an attempt on getting closer to her stomach like she did all those years ago.

"No, the baby's not there anymore. She's long gone, you know that." Diana laughed silently. "Pippa is a big girl now." Diana said and Scrub blew some hot air out of her nose.

"It's nice, seeing humans and dragons getting along like this." Diana turned around quickly as she saw Elara coming towards her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She apologised. "Oh, that's quite alright." Diana smiled as she turned back to Scrub. "I wanted to work with dragons because I wanted to show people they can be nice and not dangerous, yet many still don't listen." Diana says with her eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"Some people won't see the beauty in dragons, either because of what they learned or because they refuse to hear otherwise." Elara said, standing next to Diana.

"I'm happy you found your dragon." Elara smiles. "Have you?" Diana asks and the girl nods. "I have, you know him. It's Ender, he's already very old and will probably pass soon." She said with a sad expression.

"Ender always refused to find his forever person. I'm happy he's found you." Diana smiled at Elara. "It's funny, how dragons can bond to humans just like dogs or cats. They always look big and intimidating, yet they can have a soft spot for that one person." Diana smiled.

"Unfortunately for the person that's getting the Hungarian horntail, she's never had a soft spot for anyone and will never ever go easy." Elara chuckles.

"Nor will the others when it comes to their eggs." Diana fills in and Elara nods. "But they all have their forever person here. We where worried about Scrub and Smaug- that's the Hungarian horntail by the way. But Scrub now has you to calm her." Elara said and Diana huffs a laugh.

"I'm happy I'm here for her."

A comfortable silence fell when suddenly lots of commotion was heard.

Diana gasped as suddenly lots of centaurs stormed over the terrain. Elara turned towards them and looked absolutely shocked. Diana looked back a split second to Scrub and immediately pulled Elara down.