eleven

[trigger warnings]
this chapter will contain the following: sexual content, nudity, sexual corruption through a dream, paranoia, conversations about sex, sexual attraction
if any of these themes make you uncomfortable, you do not have to read this chapter/do not force yourself to read this chapter regardless if you think you can handle it or not, your mental health comes first

[trigger warnings]this chapter will contain the following: sexual content, nudity, sexual corruption through a dream, paranoia, conversations about sex, sexual attractionif any of these themes make you uncomfortable, you do not have to read this c...

————— ♱ —————

—IN HIS DREAM, HE WAS NAKED, AND HE SUPPOSED HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EMBARRASSED GIVEN THE FACT THAT TAEHYUNG WAS THERE; but Taehyung was also naked, and so Jimin felt no shame at all.

No words were spoken as he stepped forward and pushed Jimin so that he was lying down. Taehyung's hands felt cold against his skin as they trailed up his sides, and then he was leaning forward, mouth parted, and kissed him. His lips were smooth, but stone-like compared to Jimin's soft and delicate mouth. They kissed with caution and it was over before Jimin could protest.

He could not focus properly as he tried to catch his breath. Not with the way Taehyung was resting above him, kissing down his chest, and biting at his nipples with sharp teeth.

His hands quickly found his thighs, pushing them apart so he could settle between them, and leaving him fully on display for his pleasure. Still, he felt no shame at all, not when it felt this good, and when his head disappeared between his thighs to slip his tongue inside of him, he couldn't help but moan. His hands gripped at silky strands of hair, pulling him closer to his body.

Taehyung did not come up for a long time, but when he did, his tongue was replaced with fingers that could reach further than his tongue ever could, driving him wild.

Jimin had never known pleasure like this before — he didn't know pleasure like this could exist.

Once upon a time, there was an edge — an edge made of pleasure and sin that Jimin toppled over, not caring of the consequences.

————— ♱ —————

Jimin awoke in a cold sweat, gasping aloud. Glancing down, he found himself fully clothed, his sleepwear a little rustled, but there nonetheless.

He could still feel Taehyung between him though and that scared Jimin. Unholy thoughts were not good news. Why was he having them? Was this another test — if it was, it wasn't one Jimin wanted to be a part of.

Jimin shifted onto his knees, bowed his head, and prayed until the sun had risen high over the heavens.

Jimin did not visit Taehyung that day. Instead, he took a day of prayer, and kept himself locked in his room, bowed before the Lord.