Yingying couldn't shake it off, she turned her head and glared at him: "What are you doing?"

Zhou Wenjie's face showed an unprecedented embarrassment. He pursed his lips, cleared his throat, and stared at her with a struggling look in his eyes.

Immediately, he pulled her over, covered her eyes with one hand, and leaned over her ear and said lightly and quickly, "Baby Zhou, I like you."

The warm breath brushed against her ears, and Yingying was stunned, her heart was sour and swollen.

She is not Zhou Baobao. Her name is Yingying, Song Yingying.

But here, she is Zhou Baobao, and the person he likes is Zhou Baobao.

She quickly adjusted her mood, took his hand away, and looked up at him suspiciously: "Why are you covering my eyes? I'm afraid I'll see your words are not sincere?"

Zhou Wenjie's face was a little red, and he was a little helpless and shy. Hearing this, he suddenly became cold: "What lie do I need to tell?"

What does he have to say insincerely? What does he want? If he likes it, he likes it, if he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. Who does he need to please?

Yingying glanced at him, and seeing that he seemed really angry, she took his hand with a smile: "Well, we'll be together after graduation."

Zhou Wenjie withdrew his hand, still unhappy at her questioning just now, and said coldly, "We're not together yet, don't do anything."

Yingying laughed, jumped up and rubbed his face randomly, and then ran away!

Can't move your hands and feet? He can't!

She can!

After finishing the exam in a good mood, Yingying left the teaching building without waiting for Zhou Wenjie after she came out of the exam room.

They agreed to talk about it after graduation. Until then, don't mention it.

Don't let others see it, otherwise the teacher will have an opinion, and there will be some friction between the classmates. You must know that he has many admirers, and it is inevitable that there are a few irrational ones. She is afraid that she will be torn apart.

Not far away, he saw a familiar figure in front of him, Zhou Wenjie's cousin.

The cousin is tall and has beautiful facial features. She is really a rare beauty. But dressed like a gangster, he stopped in front of a tall boy with a pleading expression: "Brother Qi, why don't you go, I have made an appointment and said you will go."

Looking at her humble attitude, Yingying felt uncomfortable for a while.

She is also called Yingying, Song Yingying. Seeing people with the same name and surname like this made her feel uncomfortable.

Thinking of what her cousin did to the heroine after she transferred to another school, and her tragic end, after thinking about it, she called Zhou Wenjie: "I'll be waiting for you here at the bulletin board, I have something to do."

Zhou Wenjie came soon.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

She deliberately chose a place where people come and go, because there are so many people that it is not ambiguous.

"You really don't care about your cousin?" she asked.

Zhou Wenjie's face fell slightly: "I can't control it."

Yingying sighed and said, "Don't give up on her. She went the wrong way. As a relative, don't give up her easily."

Otherwise, my cousin will end badly.