Back to campus 1-5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 176:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 176:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
system space.

"Bao'er!" The mysterious voice of the system sounded in the air, "Dad has something good for you!"

As it finished speaking, three books appeared in front of Song Yingying.

She opened it curiously and found three books with different backgrounds. A campus, a fairy, and an ancient martial arts.

"What's the matter?" She didn't see any difference.

The System said happily: "This is Dad's booty! Do you know? Booty!"

It was very happy, and the tone was full of excitement: "The male protagonist system is not convinced, and he made a bet with me in private. It lost three times, so I won three trophies!"

After Song Yingying heard it, she realized what was going on.

Last time she did the task of a villain, and she did a good job and got a high score. The system is used to show off, especially in front of the male lead system. The male protagonist system was very unconvinced. He found it in private and said that he would also do this task. His tone was full of confidence, and its tasker could do better.

The system said: "If your tasker does better than my Ying Baoer, I will give you this task world! Otherwise, you will lose a world to me."

And just like that, they made a bet. As a result, the male lead system lost three times in a row and lost three mission worlds.

"Bao'er, you can choose any one of these three stories, Dad will give you a holiday!" It said proudly, "Reward me, Ying Baoer!"

Yingying doesn't really want to take a vacation.

For her, her memory is erased before each task, so she has a less clear concept of time and is not mentally exhausted.

"I don't want to take a vacation." She said honestly, "I want to collect enough points as soon as possible to resurrect myself and my parents."

The system sighed and said earnestly: "Bao'er, you are still young, why are you not curious at all? It stands to reason that children of your age are lively, playful and full of adventure. Spiritual. Why are you gone?"

It sighed heavily, as if Yingying was terminally ill: "It must have done too many tasks and destroyed your spiritual world. Although Dad has wiped out your memory every time, but subtle influences are still invisible. You. Alas! You weren't like this before, really!"

Yingying was curious: "Isn't it?" She scratched her face, "I think I've always been like this?"

It's not that she doesn't have curiosity, it's not that she doesn't like to play. But he and his parents are dead, so resurrection is the most important thing now?

"Bao'er, after you collect enough points, you can turn the clock around, and it won't delay anything between you and your parents." The system said, "Even if you have experienced thousands of worlds, it will not affect the real world. A minute. But when you come back to reality, you won't be able to go through missions again."

Its voice was a little coaxing: "After returning to reality, you will be an ordinary girl, bean sprouts."

Yingying's face darkened.

Then I saw the three books suspended in the air rushing open, and the system's voice rang out: "There are many tall and long-legged beauties here. They have a good figure, a good family background, and many handsome friends. He's handsome, tall and handsome, with all kinds of personalities, cheerful, gentle, humorous..."