29

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 61: Male in a wheelchair 29
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 61: Male in a wheelchair 29
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Hearing her silly words, Situ Jun couldn't help but laugh.

She was enlightened, but she still didn't know the taste, and it seemed that he wanted to teach her slowly.

"Hey! Why did you bite me again?" Song Yingying, who was suddenly bitten on her finger, quickly pulled back her fingertips and hugged her in her arms, preventing the big villain from biting again.

Situ Jun dragged his tone and said slowly, "Because I'm stupid."

"Can a fool bite someone?" Song Yingying was not convinced, she grabbed his hand and took a bite!

He didn't move, as if she wasn't biting his finger, just looked at her with a smile. Song Yingying was not reconciled, and rubbed his fingers with the tips of her teeth, trying to see him beg for mercy.

But he just smiled lowly, as if he didn't care, and even rubbed her lips with his thumb, with a little coaxing: "Is one enough to relieve my breath? Would you like to bite another one?"

Song Yingying thinks rationally, there is nothing wrong! One more bite to see if it hurts!

But the look in his eyes told her that she had better not do it. Song Yingying trusted her instinct, turned her head and spat out his fingers, and pushed him: "Humph! You are so beautiful! I won't bite you!"

Seeing that she was not fooled, Situ Jun didn't feel disappointed, so he put his face close: "If Yingying thinks my fingers are too hard to bite, she will bite my face. My face is easy to bite."

The side face of the teenager is extremely delicate, smooth and delicate, and it must feel good to take a bite! Moreover, he is a dignified little Marquis, but she has her teeth marks on his face, and it makes me very emotional to think about it!

Song Yingying opened her mouth and jumped up—

Just as the little white rabbit threw itself into the mouth of the big bad wolf, and the big bad wolf closed his mouth contentedly and swallowed the little white rabbit into his belly.

After a long while, she rescued her poor mouth. Song Yingying humiliated and angrily beat him: "Liar!"

Say goodbye to let her bite his face! As a result, when she bit her, he twisted his face and kissed him!

Excessive!

"You're angry?" Situ Jun smiled and leaned his face closer, "I'll bite you this time. I'll really bite you."

Song Yingying didn't believe him. He is now synonymous with thick-faced and dark-hearted in her heart. With a snort, he grabbed his cheeks with both hands, and pulled hard to both sides: "It's the same with a pinch!"

The last time she pinched him, he even frightened her that she wanted to file a complaint with Mrs. Hou. Thinking of this, Song Yingying began to settle accounts after the fall: "Do you want to file a complaint with Mrs. Hou this time?"

"The last time I was pinched by the maid, of course I have to complain to the madam." Situ Jun said, took off her hand and put one in one, "This time, it was pinched by the daughter-in-law. The daughter-in-law pinched my face because she looked down on me and used the Who should I tell?"

Song Yingying snorted, then laughed again, and got into his arms, arching her head straight in the crevice of his neck.

so good! She has a sweet heart, no wonder she likes to fall in love!