32 end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 32: 32
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 32: 32
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
During the Lantern Festival, the six sons brought Yingying into the city to play.

The two ate bean curd, camellia tea, and sugar cakes at the stall. Seeing Yingying's satisfied food, Liu Zi said, "I want to give you the money, but you still refuse. If you take it, what do you want to eat?"

"Hey, stop lying to me!" Yingying said, "Once I take it, I want to go into the city to buy something, and you say that I don't even look at you when I enter the city, and complain that I have no conscience."

Liu Zi was not embarrassed when she was punctured. She looked at her with a surprised expression and said, "Do you think so? Don't you come to see me when you enter the city?"

Yingying choked and didn't want to talk to him anymore.

This man, as if he was enlightened, suddenly got a hundred ways of choking his girlfriend.

Seeing her puffed up look, Liu Zi's eyes flashed with a smile.

Thirty years of Hedong, thirty years of Hexi! When she teased him in the past, she didn't think she would have this day, right?

There is quite a feeling of revenge and pride.

When there were a lot of people, he would take her in his arms and prevent pedestrians from crowding her. When there were few people, he would hold her hand and walk very fast on purpose, causing her to stagger.

Song Yingying felt that he was too bad and refused to beg for mercy, otherwise he would have looked at her with an innocent expression: "I didn't expect you to be so short."

Pooh! This guy is so bad!

Fortunately, he still knows the proportions, not walking her all the time. Being stared at by her, she knew that she was too much, and she was willing to restrain herself.

At night, they look at the lights together.

When there were many people, he squatted down and asked Song Yingying to ride on his neck. Song Yingying felt that this boyfriend was not bad. Although he was a little wicked and straight, he could still be cultivated if he put down his body.

The two of them happily played all day.

He didn't go home, he went to Li's house, greeted Song Qiuyan earlier, and packed the guest room for them.

On the way, Song Yingying was too tired to move, so she asked Liu Zi to carry her.

Six did not move.

"Squat down!" Song Yingying shook his arm.

Liu Zi grabbed her hand and pulled to the side of the road. Hiding in the shadows, watching her not speak.

Song Yingying met his eyes, her heart was pounding, she endured the numbness in her scalp, and walked out: "Why? Don't carry it!"

He was grabbed by his waist and carried back.

Song Yingying's waist softened! Biting his lip, he refused to show his weakness, and stared at him in the dark: "What are you doing!"

In the darkness, Liu Zi's eyes shone brightly. He stared straight at her, like a hunter staring at his prey.

After a long while, when Song Yingying was about to lose her hold, he said slowly, "I'll carry you."

He turned around and squatted down with his back to her.

Song Yingying was angry that he was scaring people, and she kicked him in the back before lying down.