22

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 54: Male in a wheelchair 22
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 54: Male in a wheelchair 22
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Back at the mansion, Situ Jun couldn't wait to tell Yingying the good news.

He, who didn't talk to Qinglan very much along the way, couldn't help it at this moment, and ordered in a deep voice: "Hurry up."

Qing Lan was so frightened that she held her breath and pushed him with all her might.

Finally, the yard was in front of him, and a smile appeared on Situ Jun's face. As soon as he entered, he raised his voice: "Liu Ying, come here."

Yingying is now learning how to make purses with the little maid in the yard. She has already learned how to play liaison, and she has learned more than a dozen tricks. After tearing it apart and tearing it apart, it's nothing unusual, so I changed to learning to sew purses. Here, making a purse is a fairly everyday, common, must-have, and fashionable skill.

Hearing that Situ Jun was back, she looked over subconsciously. Seeing Situ Jun's face with a bright smile, as if he has won the unparalleled treasure. She pouted, and lowered her head.

So happy to see Ning Xinhe? Humph.

Situ Jun didn't expect that she would turn her head back and not come to push him, so she couldn't help but be stunned for a moment.

Why does Yingying look unhappy, could someone bully her? Ke Yingying is the servant girl in the yard, who dares to bully her? Moreover, she is so likable, who would be willing to bully her?

The servants in his yard wouldn't have the guts. Could it be... the mother's side? Thinking of this, Situ Jun's heart tightened, and the smile on his face faded a little, and said, "Liu Ying, push me back to the house."

He wanted to ask her privately, what happened?

After all, he is a little prince, and he still has to give him some face. It's not good to ask him to shout twice, she shouldn't.

Yingying put down her half-made purse, clapped her hands and stood up, took the wheelchair, and pushed Situ Jun into the house.

"Did your mother call you here?" Situ Jun asked her in a low voice as soon as he entered the room.

Song Yingying was surprised: "No."

"Then why don't you look so happy?" Situ Jun was startled for a moment, and then asked her slowly, "Don't be afraid. If there is any trouble with your mother, just tell me. You are mine, no one else is. I can't make you feel bad."

Song Yingying got goosebumps when she heard the sentence "You are my person", who is his person? At best she was the maid in his yard.

Rubbing his arms, he just said, "No, you think too much."

Did he think too much? Situ Jun didn't think so. Before he left, she was still happy, how could she not be in a high mood when she came back from the house, and even lowered her head and didn't even look at him?

"Come on!" Situ Jun shouted loudly.

Soon a servant ran in: "What is your order from the little prince?"

"After I went out, what happened in the yard?" Situ Jun asked, "It's all about the details, let's talk about it one by one!"

The servant was a little surprised, the little prince never cared about trivial matters in the yard, why did he suddenly care about this today? Seeing that he was not in a high mood, he was even more surprised. During the half day he was gone, nothing happened? Why is Young Master so serious?