6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 162: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 6
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 162: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying was suddenly grabbed by him and sat down on her lap, and her chin was pinched by him, and her whole body suddenly froze.

Looking at his fierce and cold appearance again, my heart was thumping, jumping very fast, very nervous, and a little scared.

She moved uncomfortably: "Hello, hello, feed you."

He hurriedly sprinkled a little in his hand, and there was still more than half of the water cup left to feed his mouth: "Drink it quickly."

Although Lin Yu has never been fed water by beauties, he often sees others like this. Those beauties are snuggled in the arms of men, all soft and moving.

But she held the teacup firmly and pressed the pestle directly to his mouth. I don't know, she thought she was feeding the pigs!

He raised his head slightly, his eyes were slightly cold: "The person who sent you here taught you this way? Feed a man drink, just feed it like this?"

"This is not wine, this is tea." Song Yingying said, "Would you drink it? If you don't drink it, let me go."

Saying that, she moved uncomfortably.

Really, the little hand hasn't touched it yet, so I sit on the thigh first. She didn't expect to progress so quickly!

Her face was red, a little shy, a little annoyed, she pretended to be fierce, and she was not at all charming. Lin Yu couldn't help pinching her chin, and rubbed her fingers on her chin again.

The last time he didn't find the mask stuck to her face, he was always worried.

There were thin calluses on his fingers, which were numb when they touched the skin. Song Yingying felt uncomfortable and turned her head away and pushed him away: "Why? Didn't you check last time? No! Really not!"

Lin Yu's eyes were cold, she moved her gaze down and landed on her neck. In order to save the emperor, she was slashed by a masked man on her collarbone. If he pulls off her clothes and examines the scar, he'll know what's wrong with her.

But he moved his finger, but he didn't lift it in the end.

He took the teacup by himself and pushed her down: "I'm going to be busy, you can go by yourself."

He raised his head and drank, put the cup on the table, and walked away.

Song Yingying hadn't recovered from the nervousness just now, thinking about how close he was just now, his unpredictable expression, his fierce and cold eyes, and the diametrically opposite scorching temperature on his body, only to feel that his face was gradually heating up.

"What should I do?" She covered her face and asked the system, "Am I wrong? How could I like such a person?"

He is fierce, evil, and unfathomable. What does she like about him?

"It's okay!" the system said, "Yingbaoer likes him, so go after him! If you can't pursue him, Dad will give you an idea!"

Song Yingying snorted and put down her hands: "Just coax me. If you are so good, why don't you give me an idea now? You give me an idea earlier, and I will attack him a long time ago."

Still need to worry so much every day? Every day embarrassed to brush the sense of existence, show good?

"You're not being honest," she said.