"Am I not obvious enough?" He frowned slightly and said, "Make you think I like other girls?"

Yingying touched the tip of her nose and felt a little guilty. She misunderstood him and her cousin. It was indeed her fault: "You were not familiar with me back then! How could I guess what you meant?"

Zhou Wenjie's expression was somewhat meaningful: "Baby Zhou, stop pretending." After speaking, he stretched out his hand and squeezed her chin, "You know what happened between us."

Yingying opened his hand: "Don't move! We're fine!"

Zhou Wenjie was not angry, nor was he laughing.

"Are you bold?" He picked up her back collar.

She twisted her foot some time ago. He took her home every night. When she was lying on his back, she moved her feet a lot.

Tell him this now?

Yingying slapped his hand randomly: "Let go, let me go!"

While taking the opportunity to wipe the oil, he touched his hand.

Boys' skin is rougher than girls' skin, and it feels different to the touch. Yingying touched the back of his hand, rejoicing.

Zhou Wenjie is not stupid, how could she not discover her little actions?

"Baby Zhou, you are so wretched." He let go of her and said.

Yingying didn't have to touch it anymore, and her petty actions were revealed. She didn't feel guilty at all, and even said confidently: "You don't touch it! I can only sneak it!"

Zhou Wenjie was instantly angry and funny. He couldn't do anything about her, so he turned and walked out: "The exam is about to start, let's go."

"Wait a minute!" Yingying stopped him, "Zhou Wenjie, wait a minute!"

Zhou Wenjie stood still, turned around, and looked at her in surprise: "What's wrong?"

"Zhou Wenjie, let's make it clear." Her expression was unprecedentedly serious.

Zhou Wenjie was stunned, but immediately understood what she meant, and did not speak for a while.

Yingying was in no hurry and looked up at him, waiting for his answer.

She could feel from his behavior that he liked her. He was so different to her, not at all different from other girls. He never confused with other girls, just with her.

But she wanted to hear him say it himself.

"I like you, do you like me?" Seeing that he didn't speak, Yingying asked again.

Zhou Wenjie's heart swayed, and the sudden confession caused ripples in his heart. The piles were higher and higher, gradually forming a large wave of waves.

What an amazing girl, he thought to himself, she was so timid in the past, and when he refused other people's confessions, he was frightened and ran away. How could he have thought that the real her was like this?

Looking at her bright and firm eyes, he couldn't help nodding lightly: "Yeah." Unable to hold back, he reached out and rubbed her head before he looked away and said, "The exam is coming, let's go."

Yingying laughed angrily, opened his hand and said, "What does 'um' mean?"

If you like it, you like it, if you don't like it, you don't like it. What is "um"?

Seeing that he didn't speak, he said coldly, "Forget it! I don't like you anymore!" He took a step forward and strode forward angrily.

Zhou Wenjie hurriedly grabbed her.