He didn't seem to notice anything wrong, he just thought Du Yilun was talking nonsense.

Seeing that he didn't take it to heart, Yingying felt better, and gave Du Yilun a stern look, then turned around and followed Zhou Wenjie to the cinema.

She and Zhou Wenjie were seated next to each other.

The movie has five minutes to go, and now there are commercials on the screen.

Yingying has not recovered from the embarrassment just now, her eyes are fixed on the screen, and she dare not look at Zhou Wenjie.

But she heard him say something, because the sound of the advertisement was too loud, she couldn't hear it clearly, so she leaned over there: "What did you say?"

Zhou Wenjie also leaned over and whispered in her ear, "That boy just now kept pestering you?"

The warm breath brushed against her ears, thinking that he was sitting next to her, so close to her, Yingying's heart softened, but the half of her body next to him felt numb.

After a while, she realized what he said. After clearing her throat, she sat up straight and said, "No, does he dare?"

Zhou Wenjie remembered her fierce shout just now, Du Yilun let go of her hand and couldn't help laughing lowly.

This is where she surprises him.

"I'm quite surprised that you didn't promise him." He smiled, "He's quite handsome."

Du Yilun is really handsome. Also plays the piano well. Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many girls who knew he was unreliable and would still be fighting to be his girlfriend.

"He's too busy." Yingying curled her lips, "The most important thing is that he wants to delay my study!"

That kind of person, when it comes to falling in love, is flirtatious, sticky all day long, how can she do her homework?

Zhou Wenjie laughed loudly, then felt inappropriate and changed to a low laugh.

After a while, he said, "Me too, I don't talk about friends in high school."

Yingying was stunned for a moment, something flashed through her mind. Before she could understand, she heard his reminder, "It's started."

The movie begins.

Yingying hurriedly discarded her distracting thoughts and concentrated on watching the movie.

The movie is very good. After walking out of the cinema, Yingying is still immersed in the plot of the movie and can't extricate herself.

Zhou Wenjie said a few words to her, and she slowly came back to her senses. Looking at his smiling appearance, the hazy thoughts she had before resurfaced.

He said that high school did not fall in love.

Just casually talking?

He casually asked her to watch a movie together, and casually told her that he would not fall in love in high school?

Yingying couldn't help but suspect that he said that on purpose. He also likes her, but doesn't want to affect his studies, so say hello to her?

But if you think about it this way, it seems like a big face. He didn't say anything at all, everything was her own speculation.

Yingying is not a tangled person. If she can't figure it out, forget it. She looked down at the time and said goodbye to him with a smile: "It's getting late, I'm going home."

Zhou Wenjie was stunned for a moment, and if he wanted to invite her to dinner, he swallowed: "Okay, goodbye."

Looking at the back of her leaving briskly, there is an inexplicable feeling of being rejected.