Unexpectedly, Zhou Wenjie actually said: "A movie was released recently, have you watched it?"

Yingying froze for a moment, her eyes widened slightly.

My heart jumped up.

What's the meaning? what's the situation? He suddenly said that, is he going to invite her to a movie?

"No, I didn't see it!" Yingying said immediately.

Don't say she didn't see it. Even if you see it, you have to pretend you haven't seen it!

Zhou Wenjie smiled slightly: "Go to the movies? I haven't seen it either. I plan to watch it recently. I can't invite anyone to watch it together."

It seems to be saying that she was invited to watch it because she couldn't make an appointment.

Yingying doesn't mind! I don't mind at all!

"Okay!" She nodded immediately.

Although a boy and a girl go to the movies, it's a bit of a mess, but Yingying is not afraid!

He is not afraid of a handsome guy, what is she afraid of?

Zhou Wenjie smiled, took a taxi, and the two went to the cinema.

He sat in the co-pilot, Yingying in the back seat. Hearing him chatting with the driver, looking at his smiling profile, the urge to grab him as a boyfriend became stronger.

After entering the cinema, Zhou Wenjie went to pick up the tickets, while Yingying waited beside him.

Then I met an unexpected person.

"I have nothing to do with her at all!" Du Yilun immediately pushed away the girl who was holding him and waved to Yingying, "Baby, don't get me wrong!"

Yingying: "..."

He hasn't bothered her much since she kicked him last time. Occasionally messages will come over, but Yingying ignores it and only congratulates him after he says which school he has been admitted to.

Whether he talks about his girlfriend or not, it really has nothing to do with her.

The girl who was pushed aside by Du Yilun looked at Yingying and Du Yilun with a stunned expression, her face gradually filled with anger.

Yingying didn't want to get involved, but Zhou Wenjie just finished getting the tickets, so she walked over and said, "Let's go in."

"Wait!" Du Yilun rushed over and grabbed her arm.

Yingying turned her head and glared at him fiercely: "Let go!"

Du Yilun didn't expect her to be so fierce, so he let go subconsciously, then looked at Zhou Wenjie and frowned: "You don't like me, do you like this type? Is he the boy you like?"

He made an appointment with her so many times, but he didn't ask her out. Now seeing her watching movies with other boys, Du Yilun felt unbalanced.

When Yingying heard him say the word "like", she felt a surge of blood rushed to the top of her head!

"What nonsense are you talking about!" she snapped.

Originally, she and Zhou Wenjie were watching a movie, so she was a little bit like that, and she was most afraid of being picked on by this kind of thing. But Du Yilun was so rude, Yingying strangled his heart.

She glared at Du Yilun, her face blushed, and she didn't dare to look at Zhou Wenjie beside her.

"The movie is about to start, let's go in." At this moment, Zhou Wenjie's gentle voice came from the side.