The God of Sven Beasts 1-5

Start from the beginning

It has been more than a month since she came to this mission world, and she still failed to get close to the mission object.

This is her last mission. Her points have reached 995, and she can go home after doing one more task.

This time the mission is like this.

As the cousin of the female supporting role in a campus literature, and the passerby A in the passerby, Zhou Wenjie does not appear a few times in the whole book, but because of his gentle appearance, gentle personality, considerate and thoughtful, and a scholar, he became a The contrasting image of the school domineering male protagonist is actually more popular than the male protagonist.

Yingying's task is to attack him, solve his single problem, and talk to him about a sweet love.

But it's been more than a month since she passed by, and her mission has not progressed at all.

At the beginning, it was to get used to high school life, to have a good relationship with the classmates, to get acquainted with the teachers, and to adapt to the rhythm of the high school coursework. However, it has been more than a month since the first year of high school, and she has already adapted to high school life, but she is at a loss for the task.

She and Zhou Wenjie are not in the same class. He is in class, she is in class three.

She can often see him because he is so good, with his handsome looks, tall and thin body, and good temperament. He looks like a luminous body wherever he goes, which is impossible to ignore.

But she never found a reason to approach him.

Pounce directly to confess? Yingying thought about it, but only thought about it. She's only in the first year of high school, it's wrong to fall in love early, just think about it.

She thought of the girl who failed in her confession just now, and Zhou Wenjie's refusal without hesitation. She felt in her heart that he would never give her a look when she was barely studying!

His heart is only learning!

She hugged the bar and pressed her forehead against it, wanting to bump it.

Back home, Yingying leaned against the wall to change her shoes, and heard her mother say, "Baby, are you back? Go wash your hands and prepare to eat."

Well, she's called Baby now.

Zhou baby.

Yingying felt ashamed that a dignified fifteen-year-old girl had such a name!

But there is no way, her name is Zhou Baobao now.

"Okay, Mom." She dropped her bag and ran to wash her hands.

In a blink of an eye, the weekend is over.

On Monday morning, Yingying took the bus to school.

As soon as I entered the school gate, I felt someone bumped my shoulder. Turning his head, he saw a boy in a baggy school uniform with a cool hairstyle. Tall and handsome.

"Du Yilun." Yingying nodded to greet him.

Du Yilun smiled, put one hand in his pocket, and put the other on her shoulder: "Baby, why don't you answer my text messages?"

Yingying waved him away with a dark face: "Call me by my first name! Only my mother can call me by my nickname!"

Du Yilun said disdainfully, "When you get a boyfriend in the future, are you not allowed to call your boyfriend?"

"It's none of your business!" Yingying said angrily.

Du Yilun said again, "I asked you out on the weekend, why didn't you come out?"