Chapter 21

Joseph pulled me so close to him. Where he could smell my sent. I covered my face into his chest as I cried.

I cried so much I could feel my stomach pounding against his chest .

"Julia"he hummed in my ear as he rocked me slowly.

I didn't answer. I caught my breathing. I felt warm against him. His skin touching mine, shoulder that would brush against mine.

"Oh, Julia." He whispered in my ear.

The sent of his breathe sent chills up my spine. Minty yet fresh.

As he unwrapped his arms from my grasp he helped me up.

I wiped my tears. Left then right. I felt my eyes droop, and the feeling of heavy bags under my eyes.

Joseph picked my up bridal style.

I smiled. For just a secong. But the I realized I dont deserve to be happy. Not with someone I don't deserve.

I don't deserve anyone so loving, kind and caring. I don't deserve someone like Joseph.

Joseph deserves better.

*******************************************

"No way!" He laughs.

"WHAT!? What's wrong with it?"

He grabbed my waist and pulled my body towards his.

"Nothing, I just don't feel comfortable with people getting that type of glance at you."

"Really?" I giggle as he tickles my sides.

"JOSEPH STOP!!" I continue.

"But I love your laugh."

I laugh even more as I land on the couch. He continues to tease me.

"I love your smile. I love your body....." He whispers in a husky voice in my ear.

"Woooow," I laugh. "Stalking my body now?" I get up from the couch as he puts on his shirt.

"No, I be stalking that ass." He said as he slapped my butt.

I roll my eyes.

I wore a gray skirt and a white crop top that stuck on my body. Wasn't loose. My hair was curled and I was getting ready to go to school. But someone likes to play around.

He comes close to me, my back facing him as he puts his hands on my hips from behind.

"I don't think I can let you go to school like that." He whispers into my ear, sending chills.

"What, and why is that huh?" I say lowly. I could barely breathe. If he just knew what he'd done to me. The way he makes me feel. So different. I love being with him, he makes me feel as if wanted. A feeling I've craved for. This is what I wanted.

"Because..." He said as he kissed my neck making me moan slightly.

"Mhm..?" I arch my neck to the right as he kissed my neck on my left side. He kissed my earlobe then.

"Because, no one can lay eyes on what is mine." He said in a sexy tone.

My heart pounded so hard. Everything stopped as if I were in a movie and it had paused.

MINE..

MINE.

MINEEEE?!

"MINE."

"Wha-wha? I stuttered as I felt my body melt.

"You heard me. Your mine. You are."

I turned around and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back pushing me against the wall. He raised my arms up, above my head. My breathing hitched. He kissed me and traveled more kisses across my jawline. My neck,making me moan once again.

He lightly sucked onto my neck. Then traveled back to my watery lips. Drooling at the sight of him. Seeing Joseph this smexy. He kissed me so passionately but then roughly with a bit of hunger . He slowly let my top lip go, but started to tug onto my bottom lip. He bit down on it hard, making me once squeal but in delight.

I loved the way his lips tasted, or the way when we kissed I'd feel such a spark. The way our lips moved together in the same motion. As I kissed his soft lips I kept thinking, of how much I wish to be forever with him.

Joseph laughed as he stopped kissing me and let go of my hands that fell back to my sides. I whined. I didn't want him to stop I pouted as he backed away.

"Don't be so horny." He laughed.

I walked out the door to the sandy beach area. I walked over to the concrete and to the parking lot. Towards Joseph's car.

I watched him as he walked out the door and locked it, and headed to the drivers seat. He caught me staring at him so intensely.

He licked his lips in a perverted way. All I could thing this how he was so disgusting yet so sexy.

"I know your thinking dirty about me." he smirked as I got into the car.

"What, you? Eww, never." I said

"Aww baby, you don't gotta lie to me." He says as he starts the car.

He gripped the wheel so loose. He tapped on the wheel with his thumb, following the beat of the song on the radio.

************************************

As I kissed him goodbye, he said he'd pick me up after school. I was just so happy of how a great morning it was. I love seeing his face. Hearing his voice. Feeling his touch. Everything about him.

Everything.

I walked into the hallway quietly. I knew I was late too class. I hated attention so much. I decided to wait.

I went to my locker and quietly made sure my converse didn't squeak as I walked down the quiet hallway.

I grabbed my history textbook, along with my notebook and shoved it into my empty backpack.

That was when someone called my name. I could hear that voice anywhere.

I had forgotten about that voice for the whole break. The days I missed school.

I can't believe I'd forgotten.

"Julia?"

I turned around. I intently felt like crying all over again. I didn't want to see him. I want to see Joseph.

Joseph.

And only Joseph.

Not him. Not right now.

The guy who couldn't tell me if he loved me or not. The one who had gotten angry when I asked. The one that didn't talk to me at all. One who haven't heard from. Or to see if I was fine.

I looked down at the squared lined floor.

Slowly glancing up I whispered the words that had hurt me inside and my heart, A name that hurt to say.

"Lucas?"

**********************************************

WHATS GONNA HAPPEN? What do you want to happen?

Comment.

And Vote.

#TeamDerrick? <<<<<<<<

#TeamLucas? <<<<<<<<<

#TeamJoseph? <<<<<<<<<