Chapter 3

School...
-------------

It was raining,  I could hear the rain hitting the ground hard outside my window.

I was getting dressed. I grabbed a pair of Black and White Adidas sweats, topped with a plain black crop top (but long-sleeves). I left my silky brown hair in a high bun and as I finished up with the rest I looked in the mirror.

I looked okay, but I always knew I'll never be pretty. Not like my mom.

I glanced up and took a glance at my face. No acne was there except..... Bruises. I touched the one near my cheek bone ever so softly. That's when I broke down. I cried for what had seemed like forever.

I knew it was my fault. I will never be loved. I'm such a disgrace. I knew I should give IP in life, because nothing good would've come to happen. I just knew & I knew that for sure.

I cleaned up and then grabbed an umbrella. The good thing was I didn't have to face my dad. He was always drinking or not at home.

I walked outside the house and continued walking til' I had gotten to school.

Once I reached the campus, I was late. I walked to class with my converse soaking wet. But I managed to sit down in the back of the class.

I heard hisses and snorks. I kept my head down and I knew that this day wouldn't be good. Not with 'him' watching me.