chapter 4

Break

---------

The bell rang, so I collected all my books.

I was walking down seats with my head down, because I had to pass 'him' today.

I was tripped then. Books splattered on the floor and my face hit the ground hard.

'What the fuck was that for!!?' I shrieked.

Everyone started laughing even him. I felt pain in my stomach. This make me sick. It happens about everytime. Lucus was like my bully.

I stood up and slapped him. So hard, the look on his face was priceless. Usually people think I'm this useless pathetic girl, and I hate that its true.

His face got red madand he tried to grab me but I ran out the classroom and down the hall without looking back.

Once I was out of breath I looked for a near closet, door (etc.)

' Janitors closet. '

I ran into the closet. I know Lucus. He'd never stop without a fight.

I heard walking, I got quiet real quick.

................................

Three knocks on the walls near. Then, the door. The one I was in.

"I know your in there." He said sweetly.

"Please, if you let me in..... I won't beat your ass, because somebody obviously has the job." He chuckled.

I gasped. He was right someone surly had that job. My bruises and cuts on my face made it obvious. I just wanted to cry.

"Let me in, please." He said.

I sighed and carefully open the door to reveal him smiling.

I was scared. He walked in and closed the door.

"U-hh-m," I started to say. "Can you open the door back open, please."

"No." he said. All confident and secure.

He turned on a small light.

He just stared at my face, then my eyes.

I knew I shouldn't be here.

I looked down, away.

He tilted my head back up, to face his beautiful hazel eyes. His light brown short hair that looked just right. Looked recently cut.

He looked at my lips.

I looked at his. Those looked kissable. But I knew I'd never be the one to kiss them. I couldn't. I'm that beat up girl everyone makes fun of.

He leaned in.

I didn't.

He kissed me, ever so softly.

I kissed back. Surprisingly.

He deepened the kiss. He pushed my against the wall, and grabbed my waist. Both sides.

He stopped the kiss, and again looked into my eyes. I was breathing hard.

He smirked and kissed my jaw, then down to my neck. He sucked my neck and it felt so good. I moaned.

He pulled my shirt up and touched my body. He bent down and kissed my stomache. My hands ran freely through his hair.

I realized what we were doing. What if I was going to has sex for the first time! With a bad boy. My bad boy bully. He doesn't even love me. But I knew it was wrong because my brother, but our relationship was weird to. .

"Stop " I whispered.

He looked up. Lust in his eyes.

"Wh-ats wrong?"He stood up.

"You and me."

"How?"

"Come on, don't play that, your a bully. My bully in fact. You're a bad boy, no guy will ever truly love me and that's a fact."

The bell symbolizing school was over rang.

We missed so many periods. oh my.

He put his shirt back on and grabbed mine and put it over my head. I put my arms in the sleeves.

"Meet me at Windfield park at 6:00 pm. Tonight." He whispered and walked out calmly.

I couldn't even think.

What the fuck just happened?