Yingying couldn't help sighing in her heart. Su Lingling's intelligence is exposed outside, unlike Hua Yu, her intelligence is all hidden inside. Back then, he lost so much when he competed for favor.

"I'm a little tired." Yingying clapped her hand, "You go talk to the junior brothers and sisters, and I'll talk to you when I'm rested."

Su Lingling blinked her big eyes, glanced at her, and nodded obediently: "Okay."

Yingying went back to the room.

Standing in the center of the room, looking at the bed, stool, cabinet, bonsai, etc. in the room, I have mixed feelings.

These are all played by Hua Yu for her.

Originally, the furniture in her house was made by Fan Zhu for her, but Hua Yu found better materials little by little, carefully crafted it, and wanted to replace it for her.

She didn't think much about it at that time, seeing that he was skilled and attentive, she put away what Fan Zhu had originally prepared for her, and replaced it with one made by Huayu.

She walked to the large and beautifully shaped bed and remembered that Hua Yu was seriously injured shortly after changing the bed. Fan Zhu dispensed medicine for him. In those days, he was always pale in pain and sweating.

Thinking about it carefully, every time he changed the things in her room, he would get hurt. Fan Zhuo took good care of him and loved him until he recovered.

Yingying felt blind.

Fan Zhuo had already seen that Hua Yu's appearance was different, and she would teach him a lesson from time to time, but she didn't notice it at all. She always felt that the teacher's door was full of kindness and friendship.

How could she be so blind? It was as if someone had blinded her!

In the silent dark valley.

Hua Yu was full of blood, leaning on the black wolf, holding the Tianleimu dagger in both hands, closing her eyes and resting.

Suddenly, he trembled all over, his face turned pale, and he seemed to be in great pain. After a while, he swayed all over, and half-knelt on the ground, with one hand on the ground, cold sweat pouring out.

From his heart, a golden talisman flew out and stretched out in the air, reflecting Fan Zhuo's half body.

He looked cold and said, "You didn't tell me, you bullied Ying Bao'er."

Hua Yu lowered her eyes and said nothing.

The magic talisman in his body was attacking, and he was trying his best to resist.

This was the first time he saw Fan Zhuo that year, and the magic talisman that was punched into his body. He thought that these talismans had long since dissipated, and it was not until the day when he plucked off the Nirvana red lotus that his muscles and bones were tempered again, only to find that they were still in his body.

This man's means, the deeper he cultivates, the more he can appreciate it.

"Ying Baoer wants to expel you from the school." Seeing that he didn't speak, Fan Zhu spoke again.

Hua Yu raised her head sharply, her eyes cold as a knife.

Fan Zhe raised his eyebrows: "This is Ying Bao'er's decision, it's no use staring at me."

Hua Yu endured the practice of the magic talisman in her body, she was in unbearable pain, cold sweat rolled down her pale cheeks, and he said coldly, "You agree?"

"Ying Bao'er is the young master of Baixiu Sect, and will be my successor in the future. I can only support her decision." Fan Zhuhao said in a relaxed manner.