Zongzhi used to call it like a beast, and when he saw it approached, he immediately shouted angrily: "Get back!"

The black wolf stepped on his face and stomped him to the ground.

"Ouch-"

With the low roar of the black wolf, Zongzhi's hair was messed up by the airflow, and his face was stained with spittle stars. You will be ripped off!"

The other paw of the black wolf stepped on his stomach, and it was like a toy, turning it over and over.

Zongzhi cursed angrily, it was too ugly to hear.

Yingying felt very unpleasant, so she said, "Tell him not to talk."

Hua Yu stood up and took out a piece of cloth to block Zongzhi's mouth.

Abrupt mutation.

I saw the black wolf suddenly lowered his head and bit Zongzhi's head in one bite, biting off half of his head in an instant!

"Kuu!" It chewed twice and swallowed.

Yingying widened her eyes and stood up abruptly!

Hua Yu also froze in place.

Seeing that the black wolf lowered his head again, he bit off the other half of Zongzhi's head and chewed it!

"Ah!" Yingying then reacted and exclaimed.

Hua Yu hurried over to stop her, but it was too late, Zongzhi's head was gone, and the top of his neck was bare and bleeding.

His body was still twitching, as if he was unwilling to die like this.

"How could this be..." Yingying murmured and ran over.

Hua Yu hugged her waist, stopped her momentum, and covered her eyes with one hand: "Sister, don't look."

Yingying's mind was filled with the shock of "Zongzhi died", she ignored him and called her sister for a while, grabbed his wrist and said, "He's dead! How could he be dead? What should we do?"

Will the Imperial Beast Sect trouble them?

The longevity grass has not been delivered yet!

Hua Yu was looking at the black wolf.

The black wolf licked the blood from his mouth, his eyes seemed to say something.

Hua Yu nodded slightly to it, and said a few words silently, only to see a golden mark emerge from the black wolf's forehead, and then it turned into a little bit of light.

"Ouch—" The black wolf raised his head and howled, and when he received Hua Yu's eyes, he rushed towards him.

"Sister! It broke the contract with me!" Hua Yu threw Yingying down, avoiding the attack of the black wolf, and said in a hurry: "It may be that my beast-fighting art is not well practiced, and the contract is invalid!"

Yingying did not doubt that he had never practiced the art of fighting beasts before, so how could he succeed all of a sudden? At this moment, I saw that the attack of the black wolf was very violent, and he was busy grabbing all kinds of magic talismans, magic weapons, etc. from the storage bag, and threw them at it.

The black wolf was not reluctant to fight, and after a few pounces, he left.

The huge figure quickly disappeared into the night.

Yingying was supported by Hua Yu and stood up, looking at the quiet night, with lingering fears.

"What can I do?" She looked at Zongzhi's corpse bare on the neck, very worried.