And she puts everyone behind him, he is the most important in her heart.

She is willing to help him pick the red lotus of Nirvana, and she is also willing to protect the Dharma for him.

She even offered to marry him.

He worked step by step and laid out for ten years, and finally let her jump in willingly.

"You jumped in yourself." He said in his heart, slowly hugging her tightly, and responding to her kiss at the right time.

"I didn't force you."

"I didn't force you, you did it yourself."

He hugged her, only to feel that the missing piece of his body, the place that was always empty, was finally filled.

He was content.

She likes him and she wants him too.

he's good.

Because he was very good, she was willing to hook his neck and kiss him.

His heart was hot and sour for a while, and he could not wait to squeeze her into his body forever and ever.

Yingying noticed that the temperature of her body gradually rose, and she finally felt shy.

Pushing him away, he turned his head and sat aside. He wrapped his hands around his knees, buried his face in his arms, and screamed in his heart.

Ahhh!

He likes her too! He responded to her! Regardless of whether he regarded her as a sister before, at least from now on, he will treat her as a Taoist companion!

Hua Yu looked at the slender figure with her back turned to her, swallowed her throat, restraining herself not to reach out and drag her back.

Too much.

Come to Japan for a long time.

He said in his heart, he has waited for ten years, still care about this moment?

But this moment was really hard. Before she didn't jump in, he could still wait rationally and calmly. But now that she jumped in, he lost his patience.

He tried to calm down his inner desire, and heard a voice not far away: "Hey! Be with the poisonous snake! I don't know how it will die in the future!"

It is Zongzhi.

He was sealed with spiritual power, and sitting not far away, he just saw the process of mutual verification between the two. At first, he was only surprised, but Hua Yu gave him a heavy stare, inexplicably fearful, and did not dare to speak any more.

Now that I have recovered, I remembered what I was staring at just now, and I felt extremely embarrassed and had to make up for it.

Yingying was still reminiscing about the kiss just now.

Such a beautiful kiss, he not only responded to her later, but also took the initiative to ask for it, which made her very happy.

I thought it was a one-sided love! It is unrequited love with no hope and no future! Who would have thought that this time, the two would fall in love with each other?

She was overjoyed, and after listening to Zongzhi's words, she became unhappy.

"Kick him!" She turned her head and said to the black wolf lying not far away.

She didn't like kicking him at the moment, so she directly called the black wolf who was subdued by Hua Yu.

The black wolf stood up slowly, like a huge ghost in the night, slowly walking towards Zongzhi.