Yingying felt sour when she saw him bow her head and said nothing. She is so obvious, but Hua Yu is like this, do you really not like her?

Forget it, it's not hard to be strong.

Pulling a distance from him, he said, "Let's retreat a little further."

So as not to be accidentally injured by the monks in the crazy fight.

Hua Yu felt her alienation, and her heart sank. Before she saw the man, she began to alienate him?

Anger surged in my heart, and I stared at Qinglian Valley with cold eyes.

Yingying didn't notice his strangeness. At this moment, looking at the monks and mortals all over the mountains and plains, looking for the trace of the male partner.

If you can find him, it's nothing to help him.

However, it is like finding a needle in a haystack.

"Where is it?" Yingying thought with a big head.

"Why did my sister look for him?" At this moment, Hua Yu's voice came from her side, "Sister doesn't even know what he looks like or what his name is, but she came all the way to find him. Why?"

Yingying opened her mouth, not knowing what to say.

"Xiaoyu, don't ask, okay?"

Hua Yu's face sank: "Sister once said that we are a family. If I have something, I can tell you. If you have something, you will also tell me. My sister is like this now, because she doesn't believe me, or doesn't take me as her family. people?"

"No!" Seeing that the situation was a little serious, Yingying hurriedly said, "Don't think about it! You are my brother, how could I not believe you?"

However, Hua Yu's expression became even colder.

When he was young, he looked cold, and because of his personality, there was no expression on his face, and he didn't seem to be close.

Now that I'm older, it's not much better.

But Yingying always felt that he was a good-tempered, considerate, kind and soft boy, but because of his appearance, he seemed cold and difficult to get close to.

Now, his cold look makes her feel very uncomfortable. He was such a soft and kind person, but she was hurt like this.

He lowered his head and said, "It's not that I don't believe you. I just don't know how to say it."

Suddenly, the chin was suddenly lifted by two fingers. The movement is very light, but with irresistible force.

She was forced to look up, looking at him in astonishment.

He heard him say: "Sister, is it who got this Nirvana red lotus, who is him?"

Yingying widened her eyes.

"Sister doesn't know his name or his appearance, but only knows that after he takes the Nirvana Red Lotus, there will be a red lotus mark between his eyebrows." Hua Yu withdrew her hand and pointed at the center of her eyebrows, "If I down..."

"Little Rain!" Yingying ignored the residual warmth on her chin and the strange feeling in her heart, and interrupted him, "Nirvana Red Lotus is not something we should grab!"

This is a male partner's chance.

The man in the male supporting role is insidious, cunning, ruthless, but has excellent luck. He is the only person in the book whose chance and luck can be compared with the heroine. They can't afford to provoke people like that.